Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-2022, 10:31 AM   #1
Natdancal

Two slides not working ALPINE 3700FL

Hi all new to this forum very nice to be here. I have a new Keystone Alpine 3700 FL we have been loving this RV. Five slides tow of them i just started having problems with one is currently stuck open and the other is closed. Who ever knows this model it is the front room living and the middle is the kitchen the back is the bedroom and bath. so the din-net and the kitchen are the ones that are not working. i tried the reset on the Lippert controller and it didn't work. so i'm thinking these two are hydraulic? i can here the in_command clicking when i push close. I went into were the hydraulic pump is and i noticed four fuses 5AMP and all four are blown.i replaced them and it happened again. I looked under both slides to see if there was something in the way of the slides and nothing looks like it. Has anyone had this issue? Thanks all ! i'm going to the newbie section and say HI to you all.
Natdancal is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpine, slide