Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2022, 03:38 AM   #14
Bob N

The Saga Continues

I first asked the question about getting various pieces of equipment with my new Cougar 25RDS on May 25. I thank all of you that replied and helped me understand that I got shorted. It is July 10 and I am still waiting. Finally made some progress with an exceptional young lady in Keystone owner relations. Also, I finally got my TPMS display for the Cougar that I took possession of April 08, 2022. Programmed it, but there is no repeater/signal booster installed. Paid for this with the Towing with Confidence Package. Got the Goodyear Tires and the TPMS sensors are installed, but no repeater. It works great when you are standing next to the axles, but no so good in the cab of the tow vehicle. I am hassling about this too. My dealer was WORTHLESS on these issues as well as other problems. Keystone wasn't much better until I got this latest diligent and caring young lady to help me. Hopefully I will get what I paid for...eventually. I love the Cougar trailer, but loathe my dealer for their incompetence, and am not real high on the Keystone factory either. I bought the 600i-L Solarflex package and NO ONE at the dealer could tell me anything about it. I am learning everything about my trailer on my own. Labor, supply chain, new computer systems blah blah blah. The excuse du jour was getting old. Real problem is incompetent management that doesn't care about service after the sale. I dread the day when I have a serious problem. Will probably take it to another Keystone dealer. OK, rant over. My positives are the trailer itself. All other negatives are MFG/dealer infrastructure. Fixing things myself as long as I can. Good luck to all of you ladies and gentlemen out there. I still love my 2022Cougar in spite of all else!
2022 Cougar 25RDS with
600i-L Package
Blue Ox Track Pro WDH
Bob N is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar