Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Old 10-05-2022, 07:16 AM   #1
RVGator

Great price on Sailun S637 Tires

As some of you may have read in a separate post I made I had a terrible time with my factory Hi-Spec Oracle tires over the summer. My 5th wheel is still in the shop repairing the damage from the 3 blowouts I had. I did a lot of research and searching on this forum and others and it seems as if people have had tremendous luck with the Sailun S637 tires, which are made in Vietnam. A quick google search for my size of S235/80 R16G rated tires puts the normal price at around $200/tire, which seems reasonable. However for all you Floridians or southeasteners Mavis Tire in Gainesville, FL (GO Gators!) has them for $134.99/tire which I find to be an incredible deal on what is reported to be a great tire.

I only wish I would have done it prior to my summer trip, it would have saved me a lot of money in repairs.

Don’t make the same mistake as me, get good tires. Here is the link and they have various sizes available:

https://www.mavis.com/tire-brands/sa...58016/5541960/
20k Reese Goosebox
RVGator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2022, 03:06 PM   #2
NJ High Country

Lucky! I recently bought 6 of the 235/85’s for my alpine. Almost $200 a piece from Walmart. We just completed a trip from nj to bar harbor and back. The new tires felt solid. We’re happy with the sailuns. Good luck!
NJ High Country is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2022, 02:40 AM   #3
RickV

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVGator View Post
As some of you may have read in a separate post I made I had a terrible time with my factory Hi-Spec Oracle tires over the summer. My 5th wheel is still in the shop repairing the damage from the 3 blowouts I had. I did a lot of research and searching on this forum and others and it seems as if people have had tremendous luck with the Sailun S637 tires, which are made in Vietnam. A quick google search for my size of S235/80 R16G rated tires puts the normal price at around $200/tire, which seems reasonable. However for all you Floridians or southeasteners Mavis Tire in Gainesville, FL (GO Gators!) has them for $134.99/tire which I find to be an incredible deal on what is reported to be a great tire.

I only wish I would have done it prior to my summer trip, it would have saved me a lot of money in repairs.

Don’t make the same mistake as me, get good tires. Here is the link and they have various sizes available:

https://www.mavis.com/tire-brands/sa...58016/5541960/
I paid $160 a piece for mine out the door from the Gainesville store back in March after a Hi-Spec tire blowup

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
tires