Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2020, 07:04 AM   #1
mcapert

Talking 2017 Keystone Passport 199ML Fresh Water Tank

Hi all.

End of last season, last trip out we were on a single lane highway unable to avoid running over a T post in the road. The post came up and punctured a few holes in the Fresh Water holding tank. The tank is unable to be repaired and needs replacement.

With all that is going on right now i am unable to reach the manufacturer to get info on a replacement holding tank.

Does anybody happen to know any particulars on this specific tank (where to find it, what dimensions, etc)?

I have pulled some basic measurements without having removed the tank. I also know the capacity is 43 gallons.

I've researched a company called REC PRO and have been able to find one that seems like it would work but the capacity is 45 gallons. Not sure about the exact dimensions.

In addition to this info, i was wondering if anyone has ever replaced one of these fresh water holding tanks? The support banding seems to be screwed to the frame rail from above making the screw heads inaccessible.

Any info on this matter would be greatly appreciated. I would love to get this replaced with some good weather and all this free time.
mcapert is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fresh water tank, keystone, passport, tank, water