Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 04-17-2024, 02:49 AM   #21
JoeVMorton

Lol, that's good to know. We ended up cooking a pizza in it, so the oven was better than I expected once it was started.

The water heater is a Girard tankless LP model. I know that some folks have replaced them with a standard model for better boon docking.

The fridge is a Furrion. It has a "paddle" on the freezer and fridge that you push in to unlock. The one on the fridge you have to push down fully to get it to lock. Once it's locked it doesn't unlock happily because it's already at the end of its travel. I will post a picture when I get a chance to work on it.
Thanks,
Joe
JoeVMorton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2024, 03:04 AM   #22
drrelli

We had to adjust our lower fridge door slightly to get the latch to work. If I remember, it was a few hex head bolts on 2-3 hinges, loosen them up a bit, raise the door and add a little angle, tighten, recheck, and adjust a few more times to get things right. There should also be a little black plastic thingy that fits in both latch slots and allows the two doors to be propped/locked open for long term storage without molding. We got everything adjusted and then had to readjust to make the prop work too. Took maybe 10 minutes, but everything works now.
Old 04-18-2024, 09:33 AM   #23
JoeVMorton

Quote:
Originally Posted by drrelli View Post
We had to adjust our lower fridge door slightly to get the latch to work. If I remember, it was a few hex head bolts on 2-3 hinges, loosen them up a bit, raise the door and add a little angle, tighten, recheck, and adjust a few more times to get things right. There should also be a little black plastic thingy that fits in both latch slots and allows the two doors to be propped/locked open for long term storage without molding. We got everything adjusted and then had to readjust to make the prop work too. Took maybe 10 minutes, but everything works now.
Thanks, I will give that a try. I have the storage thingy installed right now, but it's only latching one of the doors.
Joe
Old Yesterday, 07:47 AM   #24
JoeVMorton

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeVMorton View Post
Thanks, I will give that a try. I have the storage thingy installed right now, but it's only latching one of the doors.
Joe
That worked, I guess that they didn't tighten the bolts all the way when it was initially setup. I am pretty sure that I checked the fridge at inspection.

Tags
cougar