Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 09-18-2023, 07:22 PM   #1
reds4me

dining table frame

If there is a parts-for-sale section in this forum, please direct me. We had a 2020 Springdale that got totaled, and we took out this handy frame for the dining table that is hinged to go up and down, thinking we would use it in a new trailer with dinnette that makes into a bed. Well, even if we cut a new dining table it won't work in our new Cougar, goes too low. I loved that you could move the table in and out in a U shaped dinnette. But can't make it work, and are stuck with the two standard table posts.

I'm offering if for free. Too heavy to mail, but I could drop off some day between Olympia and points south on the I-5 corridor. We are moving....hate to throw it in the dump.
reds4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 12:45 PM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

There is a Classified section in the forum. It's located here: https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...play.php?f=147

Be sure to read the first thread in that section. It's titled: "How To Use Classifieds". If you "skip that thread" you'll very likely spend hours trying to "figure it out".....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2023, 09:24 PM   #3
reds4me

Thanks John.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
There is a Classified section in the forum. It's located here: https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...play.php?f=147

Be sure to read the first thread in that section. It's titled: "How To Use Classifieds". If you "skip that thread" you'll very likely spend hours trying to "figure it out".....

Thanks John, I'll do just that. Appreciate the help.
reds4me is offline   Reply With Quote