Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-28-2022, 04:20 PM   #1
Mike Honcho

2021 Fuzion 427 propane tank access

The "ceiling" above my propane tanks is sagging (as in not properly supported) restricting tilting the tanks for removal. I thought the "ceiling" above tanks was floor in closet above. But when I checked that it is rock solid.

Anyone deal with this and have a fix? I'm sure I can figure it out and come up with a fix but thought I would ask here in case anyone has dealt with this already. Shouldn't be too difficult but want a nice clean professional fix that will last.
Mike Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 09:34 AM   #2
Essvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Honcho View Post
The "ceiling" above my propane tanks is sagging (as in not properly supported) restricting tilting the tanks for removal. I thought the "ceiling" above tanks was floor in closet above. But when I checked that it is rock solid.

Anyone deal with this and have a fix? I'm sure I can figure it out and come up with a fix but thought I would ask here in case anyone has dealt with this already. Shouldn't be too difficult but want a nice clean professional fix that will last.

The ceiling above my tanks is the floor of the flat storage compartment. I'm guessing the 427 doesn't have that exterior storage?
Essvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2022, 03:33 PM   #3
Mike Honcho

No, probably different layout. All these trailers have some deficiencies that are easily figured out. I put bandaids and kina wonky fixes on my last, a 2008 Fuzion 373. Trying to keep this one nice. At least the toy haulers are built much better these days. But they do have to make them meet the price point.

Much easier than dealing with a boat.
Mike Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion, propane, tank