Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-27-2022, 04:25 PM   #1
Andy64

2022 Raptor 351

I went to use the auxiliary fuel pump this evening and I couldn’t get it to turn on. I have approximately 10 gals of gas in the auxiliary tank but have never attempted to turn on the pump until this evening. The on/off switch is right beside the pump but nothing happens when the buttons are pressed. Purchased the camper new approximately 7 months ago. Am I missing a switch somewhere that needs to be turned on?
Andy
Andy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 08:03 AM   #2
Essvar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy64 View Post
I went to use the auxiliary fuel pump this evening and I couldn’t get it to turn on. I have approximately 10 gals of gas in the auxiliary tank but have never attempted to turn on the pump until this evening. The on/off switch is right beside the pump but nothing happens when the buttons are pressed. Purchased the camper new approximately 7 months ago. Am I missing a switch somewhere that needs to be turned on?
Andy

Most likely you have a faulty switch, I believe there have been a half dozen or so of us on this forum with that issue. Mine would work if I flipped the switch then gave the switch area a little...fist motivation

Replaced under warranty and that resolved the issue.
Essvar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2022, 06:45 PM   #3
Andy64

Mine just has a push button “switch”. I was just wondering if there is a turn off switch somewhere else that I wasn’t aware of?
Andy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2022, 04:59 PM   #4
Kelly S

I have a Fuzion which also just has the one push button switch, and I had the same issue the first time I tried to turn on the pump for the fuel nozzle. Took it back to the dealer and they told me that the switch needs to be pressed for 5-10 seconds to reset and activate the system. If I do that it works and you won’t find that information anywhere in the owners manual!

Tags
raptor