Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 09-05-2021, 07:31 AM   #21
RickV

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mover480 View Post
Check you RV roof. Last time we had hail, insurance got the roof repaired/renewed.
That was the first thing I did as soon as it got light the next morning 🌄 no problems 😊. On another note still haven't got the windshield replaced. Was supposed to be replaced on Thursday morning got a call that the one delivered was damaged and they rescheduled to Friday afternoon. We are in Lake Delton, WI at a Campground and it was raining off and on so they asked me if I could come to the shop (15 minutes away) I get there and it's the wrong windshield (mine has the accident avoidance crap behind it) so they had order the correct one said I could come in yesterday afternoon or they'd come out Tuesday Afternoon, I chose Tuesday here. Maybe it will get replaced this time.

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:18 PM   #22
notanlines

Rick, take the family to Denny’s Diner at 2 Munroe, Lake Delton. If the cinnamon rolls aren’t to your liking I’ll send you your money back. Been there many times!
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:27 PM   #23
RickV

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanlines View Post
Rick, take the family to Denny’s Diner at 2 Munroe, Lake Delton. If the cinnamon rolls aren’t to your liking I’ll send you your money back. Been there many times!
Will do we are here until the 30th and it's a mile the road from the Campground
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 12:34 PM   #24
jasin1

My neighbor just came over and said the people across the water from me who are having a party…..decided to hit golf balls across the water and he thinks they hit one of my boats!….this is a combination of the “it finally happened” rude camper post and the hail damage post….wtf is wrong with people
I checked my boats and can’t find any damage..I’m sitting here trying to decide how to react..I don’t want to make a big deal and have them make that the new fun thing to do when they get drunk ….I started to head over in my kayak but I don’t know people are just ignorant SOB’s

Never happened in all the years I’ve been here
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	4B41C001-2A70-4406-8AD6-134D61879922.jpeg
Views:	44
Size:	121.1 KB
ID:	35654  
Old 09-05-2021, 12:58 PM   #25
Danimal713

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourdough View Post
I had mine repaired by the "paintless dent removal) process which I was leery of but they did an excellent job. As the guy told me, it's a good process unless the dings are just huge or in a body panel crease. Get that estimate but I'm thinking that you may be right as far as deductible vs what it would cost without filing a claim.
We bought a Toyota RAV4 Jan 2 2016 (not the camper one but still applies to this thread!) and 6 months later it was outside wife's work and a nasty hail storm rolled through. I counted at least 50 dents on hood and at least that many more on roof. It was so hard it cracked the tail lights on one side. The bill was just over $5000 for dent repair. I scrutinized very closely and found no trace and no new paint. I was impressed.
Danimal713 is offline   Reply With Quote