Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2020, 12:51 PM   #1
Jacko

Avalanche 313 no water to ice maker

Samsung fridge and a friend has turned on the water under the sink but no ice in the fridge??? Its a samsung 4 door residential fridge.
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 01:16 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Is the ice maker turned on?
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 01:42 PM   #3
Jacko

It is turned on but not sure if she got the water turned on for the ice maker. The fridge is working, and I told her how to turn on the ice maker, but no ice. I guess she is not really sure where to turn on the water for the icemaker.
Jacko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 02:55 PM   #4
rbrdriver

Does it also have a water dispenser in the door? If it does you can use that to see if water is turned on to the fridge.
rbrdriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 03:34 PM   #5
donsantell

I am having the same problem with my residential Samsung in my 2018 Alpine 3501RL. Water under the sink is on. getting water to the dishwasher but not to the ice maker. Ice maker is on. but no ice and no water going into ice maker. There is a test button supposedly the front but I can't find it and don't know what it does. I need ice for my scotch. I'm on suicide watch. (just kidding)
donsantell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #6
JRTJH
Site Team

On most residential refrigerators there are two water valves. One is under the sink (the one everyone easily finds) and the other is either beside the refrigerator (in the slide) inside a cabinet or behind an access door/panel beside the refrigerator. Most people overlook that valve...

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2020, 07:24 PM   #7
Old Mustanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
On most residential refrigerators there are two water valves. One is under the sink (the one everyone easily finds) and the other is either beside the refrigerator (in the slide) inside a cabinet or behind an access door/panel beside the refrigerator. Most people overlook that valve...
The 2nd valve on ours is behind a removable panel under the oven.
Note that if the ice Maker light on the control panel is on, the ice maker is off.
2019 Ford F350 SRW
Old Mustanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 09:44 AM   #8
purebred

Had same problem

We have a 2020 Alpine and had the same problem of no ice. The icemaker was turned on and valve under sink turned on. I finally removed the cover under the stove/oven and found the hidden second water valve. Turned it on and has been working sense. Hope this helps
purebred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2020, 10:26 AM   #9
donsantell

there are 2 valves under the sink. Initially I only had one on and the dishwasher was not getting water. I found the other valve under the sink also and the dishwaher is now getting water and working. Could there be a 3rd valve for the ice maker that I haven't located?
donsantell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water