Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tow Vehicles
Click Here to Login

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2021, 04:11 PM   #81
snoobler

Quote:
Originally Posted by G Giroux View Post
I picked some high octane (91) for
my lawn equipment this week.
It came put to $7.996 per imperial gallon.
This was in Burlington, Ontario Canada
Time to get a goat to trim our lawn!!
7.996 CAD = 6.477 USD

1 Imperial gallon = 1.201 US Gallons

so, you paid $US 5.39/gal

Just trying to compare apples to apples.

Why on earth would you put 91 in lawn equipment? Does it require it?
Old 10-28-2021, 05:08 PM   #82
FordF350

Pain at the pump !

Hmm , not going political.
But in light of our new economic, supply chain and general discussions with lots of family and friends .
My new favorite song is “ Let’s Go Brandon “ .
See nothing political, just singing the new hit songs that are sweeping the nation .
Old 10-28-2021, 05:22 PM   #83
gearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiredgeorge View Post
Check out youtube; "Let's Go Brandon" song has hit #1 on the iTunes rankings! Suspect I had best not put the direct link on this forum as it is likely a violation of good taste.

Unfortunately Gordo, you agreed to abide by forum rules when you signed up 24 posts ago in 2018. It is pretty clear political and religion is not a topic that we can get into. I think the reason is demonstrated when you have a Thanksgiving dinner with family from all over the country and religion or politics comes into discussion and the next step is mashed potatoes flying and the fists. Best not get into these things in certain places like the dining table or HERE. If you like politics, try texasguntalk.org.
LMAO. Thanksgiving 2016. My niece and her husband were eating alone in a separate room. Sister says don't say anything about the election, they are very upset. Me: hey how about that Trump guy? Downhill from there.
2008 Bigfoot 25C9.4 LB Cabover
2023 CanAm Defender SXS
Old 10-28-2021, 06:22 PM   #84
Bandit12

Count your blessings. Diesel in my home town, lowest price is $4.58/gal. I filled up from just under a half tank in Reno NV today and diesel was $4.09/gal.
Old 10-28-2021, 06:51 PM   #85
JRTJH
Site Team

OK guys and gals,

We've had one "informal post that got deleted for violating forum rules and two posts that were reported "formally" for violating forum rules.... Way back on the first page (post #9) I asked that we keep politics out of the posts... Unfortunately, as important as the rising price of fuel is to RVing, if people are going to be offended by political statements and if they report them as violations of the forum rules (which they are) then we really have no recourse but to close down the thread....

I'm hoping that if it should start again, that we can keep "everything political" out of the comments. If we do, there's a lot of wealth in discussing the price of fuel and how it affects us as we tow our rigs... What we simply can't do, is cross that line and get into the "politics of fuel prices"....

I think we all know how many people have "raw feelings" on both sides of the political arena. There's simply no way to discuss anything political without pissing somebody off or enticing someone to address a simple comment that may not even seem political to someone but is a "glaring insult" to someone else.....

If we all take a moment to think about how others "hear our printed words" rather than "how we can say something and those "in the know" will understand the other meaning".......

This forum just isn't going to get "down in the weeds" even though we all, me included, at times have very strong feelings about what's going on in politics... We just can't keep it civil on an RV forum that caters to both sides of politics, so best we close this one and hopefully next time just steer clear of the volatile subject areas......

Thread closed, unfortunately.....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
Closed Thread