Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2020, 04:52 AM   #1
rab228

2020 Cougar 367-FLS Review

Overall I really do enjoy this 5th wheel and am very happy with the purchase. I have owned this 5th wheel for about a month now and felt I should point out a couple things The front living room is very nice. My wife does like the kitchen and it's layout. the bathroom and bedroom are very nice as well. The larger refrigerator is awesome and the dining table and its sliding top are a nice added feature.
When we purchased this there was one thing I was really surprised that was done. In the bathroom their is a vent fan. It was high on the ceiling and the only way to access it was by standing on a step stool or on the toilet. At purchase we requested that to be upgraded so we could turn it on and off and open it without having to climb. A wireless fan was installed and we assumed that we were all set with that. We then discovered after purchase that the fan power supply is controlled by the bathroom light switch. We can work around this issue but it would have been nice for the fan to have constant power versus power only when the lights are on.
The main door in and out has a nice upgraded fold out 4 step system. I was happy to see this as they feel more stable. The second door off the bedroom is only 3 steps with a long 4th step to the ground. A true hazard in my opinion. they should have at least put a 4 step fold away in this or made the bedroom exit the same as the front as far as steps go.
Although marked I could not find the TV mounting reinforcement location in the bedroom. I ended up using hollow wall anchors.
Like I said above, I do truly enjoy this new 5th wheel. We previous owned a 2017 Keystone Laredo 298-SRL and bought that new when we purchased it. A lot of nice feature is the Cougar include the in command system that works from your cell phone. Larger holding tanks are a nice feature, direct access to the bathroom from the bedroom and many more nice extras. I would recommend this 5th wheel to others.
rab228 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar