Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 10-31-2012, 05:11 AM   #1
adVentureMan

Legend 32 inch LCD TV

We have one in our FW that we've owned or about 2 weeks. Wonderful TV...but last night when we turned on the TV using either the remote or the control on the TV itself, we get a small icon in the upper right corner of the TV screen that shows a low battery....changed batteries in the remote with no change.

Anyone seen this? The TV manual has no info on this. Does the TV maybe have its own battery somewhere hidden inside?

Thanks.
"Nuestra casa con buena vistas"

Need Checklists?
adVentureMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 05:48 AM   #2
Bushman512000

Read the manual

Must be a reset in the TV menu look in Your book..or look up on the net.This is a new world and more to come and if all fails ask a 5year old lol Bushman
Bushman512000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 05:47 AM   #3
adVentureMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman512000 View Post
Must be a reset in the TV menu look in Your book..or look up on the net.This is a new world and more to come and if all fails ask a 5year old lol Bushman
There is more to this that we thought at first. Now whenever we want to select a channel from the Favorites, things get irratic.....multiple selections for the same channel show up, and then the remote appears to just quite.....eventually it starts working again, but them about 30% less channels show. We've tried everything, rescans, resets, changed batteries in the remote, etc.

I'm calling the dealer Monday and telling him the remote and/or TV in our 2 week old Cougar is no longer working. We mainly use our TV to view movies on my PC or DVDs, and we've had no issues with that.....but try to watch cable tv, and thinks get weird quickly.....

Need Checklists?
Old 11-04-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
Bushman512000

TV still not right?

Well if under the 1 year plan for fixing things I would take it in also.hope they get it working was there a 800 # in the TV book to call for help may be a faster fix if there is.Sounds like a glitch of some kind and We all have seen them before hope to here it works out ok Bushman
Bushman512000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 05:26 AM   #5
adVentureMan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushman512000 View Post
Well if under the 1 year plan for fixing things I would take it in also.hope they get it working was there a 800 # in the TV book to call for help may be a faster fix if there is.Sounds like a glitch of some kind and We all have seen them before hope to here it works out ok Bushman
Good point. i will give the 800 number a call today and see if they can help. Otherwise I'll attempt to get the TV and its remote replaced when we go to the dealer next Monday. They had to order us a part of the sofa-sleeper that was defection from the factory. We also have a couple of other minor issues that i might as well get checked out now.

Need Checklists?