Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2020, 02:32 PM   #1
Electribluemega

Fitting 2 ATV’s in a Fuzion 12’-6” garage

Hi everyone I put together a YouTube Video to show everyone how I fit (2) full size ATV’s in my Fuzion 429 12’-6” toyhauler garage. ==> https://youtu.be/rVbzjVa0hic
Electribluemega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2020, 05:23 PM   #2
skidoomatt

Thanks for sharing...I too tried searching online how to load two ATV's in a toy hauler with no good results. I also have a two-up ATV with another one in the works and was looking at toy haulers but was unsure if they would both fit next too each other. I guess you answered that question...lol
Old 05-12-2020, 04:49 PM   #3
LewisB

Nice video! That's a lot of prep and work but I guess that's what it takes to get two loaded. We have a 2018 Raptor but the limiting factor loading for us is width. The second bath is "inside" the garage area, so the forward part of our garage is 69" wide and our 64" Can Am XRC just barely fits. Fortunately, we can just drive right in.

Have you run your rig across a scale when fully loaded? We are pretty tight against the cargo capacity with our one SxS.

Nice work. Thanks.
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:35 AM   #4
AbHDToyHauler

Thanks for sharing. You have to be creative to make this stuff work. I bought a winch for loading the wife's trike. I load my bike first, take off right side saddlebag while loading. I lock it down into the Biker Bar then I winch her's in as it's a close fit and much easier to control by a nice smooth slow winching into place. Takes alot of stress out it.
2012 Harley Davidson TriGlide (Trike) (Hers)
AbHDToyHauler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 08:44 AM   #5
LewisB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbHDToyHauler View Post
Thanks for sharing. You have to be creative to make this stuff work. I bought a winch for loading the wife's trike. I load my bike first, take off right side saddlebag while loading. I lock it down into the Biker Bar then I winch her's in as it's a close fit and much easier to control by a nice smooth slow winching into place. Takes alot of stress out it.
Yup, know what you mean. I too have a winch I used for our past Harley Tri-Glide. In fact, I had to use aluminum ramps on the toyhauler ramp for the back wheels to hold the trike "level" without dragging the mufflers while it slowly winched in. With the front tire on the toyhauler ramp and the back tires on the ramps-to-the-ramp, the trike actually lifted straight up until the pipes were clear. Hope that makes sense. (We've since sold the Harley [sigh] and just ride a SxS.)
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2020, 11:46 AM   #6
AbHDToyHauler

Yes, it makes sense. My wife's trike pipes drag a bit but she runs over so much stuff it's the least of my worries. HAHAHAH We also have a Haulmark LowHauler trailer which we had for years to take our bikes South in the winter. It was a very tight fit and we scuffed wall a few times evenwhen being careful so the winch makes a huge difference in loading. And I can load by myself as it's slow and steady right into place while you make small corrections. I hope we can ride for a few more years at least.
2012 Harley Davidson TriGlide (Trike) (Hers)
AbHDToyHauler is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion