Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-26-2021, 10:39 AM   #1
Verbuzz27

Fuzion 379 W/D

Hi all 👋
I'm new here... Anxiously awaiting delivery of our 2021 379 toy hauler!
Just want to be as ready as possible to travel when it comes in and was wondering what type of W/D fits in the master bedroom closet. Looks like it has to be a combo W/D all-in-one unit?
Or will a stackable fit?
Verbuzz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 10:52 AM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

Congrats on your new unit. I would definitely get a stackable instead of a combo unit. Combo units have a small capacity, take forever to complete cycles. Splendide is the brand of choice for many.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 11:49 AM   #3
Verbuzz27

Thanks for the welcome!
I definitely would prefer a stackable just wasn't sure if it will fit, height-wise, in the front bedroom closet...
Verbuzz27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2021, 05:33 PM   #4
chuckster57
Site Team

I’m sure you could go to the Spendide website and get the dimensions. I’ve stuffed stackable units in some cramped spaces.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2021, 05:42 PM   #5
Dan Lockwood

Do you have a VENT that's available in the closet?

The combo units are around 32" tall and stackables probably around the same. Just take a look in the closet and see if you were to go straight up with the stackables, is there room? I've seen some of the older closets that ONLY a combo will fit. Newer units like yours may have room for stackables.

I would recommend a VENTED system and in stackables that's probably the only way the dryer will be available. But in the Spendide line of combo units, vented and NON-vented are available.

Don't know where Rocky Point is, so this may be of little use. I purchased a new 7100XC Spendide two years ago for our toy hauler and it had to be non-vented as the hookups were in the center of the garage front wall. We haven't had the opportunity to use it only twice and yes, it does take a long time to dry, but it does work well none the less. I'm going to be carrying a larger car now in the garage and we have no room for the washer/dryer combo unit. If you're interested, $1,000. List is around $1,500 and Amazon and Camping World are around $1,300. Just throwing that out there in case.

Good luck with your new toy hauler...

I have a few pictures if you're interested, let me know!
'09 Harley CVO Road Glide
'76 Harley FLH Shovelhead
Dan Lockwood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuzion