Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-13-2013, 11:55 AM   #1
jayman

toilet does not stop running

Hello i have a 04 302 bhs sprinter just 1 issue im haveing with the toilet( its the lever towards top of toilet) when you slide it water comes in nice but cant get water to stop any suggestions do i have to take off whole toilet?
thanks jay
jayman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:15 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Jay, I'm not sure what toilet they used in '04 but most of the latter models came with foot pedal operated valves.. Not knowing any more about what you have I can only guess that you may need a new flush valve or maybe just a return spring. There should have been a manual for the toilet that came with the trailer when it was new. If you don't have it try to find a name or model number on the toilet (a mirror to look under and on back may help) and locate the manual on-line. Parts should still be available on-line or from a RV dealer. Camping World in Lakewood or Scott's in Brick should have the parts. (You do not have to remove the toilet but sometimes it does make it easier to work on.)
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 03:57 PM   #3
jayman

thanks so much for your help and quick reply sounds like a plan and its nice both places you mentioned are around the corner from me thanks again I'll keep you posted
jay
jayman is offline   Reply With Quote