Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-02-2020, 10:54 AM   #1
levic900rr

Power Distribution Mod / Upgrade

Hey Team, I'm planning out a change to the way my 12V power is configured on the tongue of my trailer. Its a 2020 Passport 239ML (which we LOVE) but my OCD won't let me leave this alone...

My plan is to install a better power distribution block inside the passthrough with a main battery shut off switch. This way everything is protected from the weather, and I can actually shut off my battery without pulling the box apart.

My question is, has anyone messed with pulling the underbelly down so you can get to the stuff inside? If so, whats my best bet to get those weird nails out?

As you can see right now all this wiring is hanging off the front frame rail out in the weather and then everything runs into the underbelly. I want to follow it back cut the wires back and just have a single power and ground running into the trailer.

Any other thoughts or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	wiring.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	294.1 KB
ID:	27787  
levic900rr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mod, power, upgrade