Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 02-06-2015, 04:36 AM   #1
crowderd

Water Pump, 2008 Everest

Good Morning, my water pump on my Everest runs, but pumps very little water. Where is it located and how do I access it?
crowderd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 04:49 AM   #2
jsmith948

Don't own an Everest, but, on most trailers, the water pump is located close to the FW tank. Find your FW drain or gravity fill port on the outside of your trailer. The pump will be located inside, adjacent to these. For example, on our Cougar, the FW tank is at the rear of the trailer. The gravity fill is on the left rear corner. The pump is located in the bottom of a cabinet located in the rear roadside corner of the trailer behind a removable luan panel.
As to why it isn't pumping much water, could be the inlet hose is loose allowing the pump to suck air, or there could be debris in the suction side of the pump?

Jack & Marty
2018 Laredo 298 SRL
2011 F-250 SB Crew Cab 4x4 6.7L
jsmith948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2015, 03:30 PM   #3
Larry1013

On my 2005, I had to pull the fresh waster tank and repair it from a hole the screw jack mounting screw rubbed in it. I know when i was pulling it out, the worm/screw type hose clamps were pretty corroded. You might have a clamp that is allowing air to be sucked into the water line. The hoses seem to have hardened some over time also. I would suggest cutting an inch off the fresh water line and replacing the old clamp(s).

2015 F350 Ultra Lariat CrewCab Long Bed 6.7L
2005 Keystone Outback Sydney 30FRKS
Larry1013 is offline   Reply With Quote