Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 04-24-2014, 04:28 AM   #1
warrior

2015 Impact by Fuzion 300

New to forum and to camping.

After two years of attending R V shows and doing lots of research we decided on the Keystone Impact 300. My wife and I picked up our new Toy hauler on Good Friday. Can't wait for our first trip. Now if only the weather here in Western Pennslyvania would move out of winter and into Spring. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Thanks,
Warrior
warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 04:54 AM   #2
GaryWT

Welcom the forum and congrats, looks like a nice trailer.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:15 AM   #3
Sduff

Congrats on your new rig and welcome to the forum. Happy camping!

Steve
USAF Retired '96
Land of Lincoln

2013 Laredo 294RK
2015 GMC Sierra SLT 4x4 (max tow package)
2013 Passport 2890RL (2003 Chevy Silverado LS ext cab)
1968 King Camper Popup
2008 Honda GoldWing/pulling a Aluma MCTXL cargo trailer
Sduff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 06:31 AM   #4
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Smile

to the Forum From Western PA

CONGRATS on your NEW Rig, ENJOY

Just down the road from you, we spent our first week in our camper in your back yard Shanango RV for Halloween . Great place just seen they got a 5 stat rating from GOOD SAM. No Surprise to me after seeing the place.

Be Safe and Happy Camping
Reese 20K; Carlisle Radial Trail RH/HD; TPMS (12 Tires)

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
PARAPTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 09:17 AM   #5
warrior

Thanks to all for the welcome.

We are thinking of going the Shenago Lake or Pynmatuning State Park (Jamestown , Pa) Campgrounds for our trial run.

Just hoping for some good weather.

Warrior
Old 04-25-2014, 10:17 AM   #6
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
Thanks to all for age welcome.

We are thinking of going the Shenago Lake or Pynmatuning State Park (Jamestown , Pa) Campgrounds for our trial run.

Just hoping for some good weather.

Warrior
Is your unit a TT or 5th wheel looks like KS site shows both?? Visited Ohio side of Pymatuning only drove by the Jamestown site. Friends have got to Shenago L Lake but have not been there yet. Sounds like you are a little more adventurist than we were on our first outing. The Rv site was full hookup at Halloween very nice. Most of the sites at Pymatuning on Ohio side are Elect and Water only, Ya no sewer Think I have a post on the forum about our first no sewer adventure Right after that I watched the Robin Williams video (RV) just to see if it could get any worse Not many things in the movie that have not experienced already Maybe we will meet out that way have reservations up there June/July.

Happy Camping and enjoy that first trip

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
Old 04-25-2014, 10:43 AM   #7
warrior

We have the the TT Toy hauler. Not sure about the Impact fifth wheel toy hauler, but the TT is exactly the same trailer in quality and finish as the Fuzion 300. We actually looked at both side by side before we purchased ours. Price was the same as well. My wife preferred the recliners, and I preferred the graphics and color of the Impact. Plus the Impact is a 2015 vs a 2014. The only chances (other than the name) Impact 300 by Fuzion, is the color/graphics and the couch was replaced with couch with built in recliners. I have camped with friends at Jamestown last year. They have actually added a few full hook-up sites.

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

Warrior
Old 04-25-2014, 11:17 AM   #8
PARAPTOR
Site Team | Emeritus

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior View Post
We have the the TT Toy hauler. Not sure about the Impact fifth wheel toy hauler, but the TT is exactly the same trailer in quality and finish as the Fuzion 300. We actually looked at both side by side before we purchased ours. Price was the same as well. My wife preferred the recliners, and I preferred the graphics and color of the Impact. Plus the Impact is a 2015 vs a 2014. The only chances (other than the name) Impact 300 by Fuzion, is the color/graphics and the couch was replaced with couch with built in recliners. I have camped with friends at Jamestown last year. They have actually added a few full hook-up sites.

Look forward to meeting you at some point.

Warrior
Just asked because when I went to the KS website seen your rig was pictured a either TT or fifth wheel. Just wanted to know in case we ran into one another. Yes, think the Ohio side also had 4 or 5 with full hookup none of them were big sites. I have a post out there discussing sofa versus recliners, to lounge around definitely prefer recliners but limits # people in that area and we use that area to eat with guests and not sure what it would be like sitting on recliner up to the table

Take Care

Veteran

PSU (GO LIONS)
Old 04-27-2014, 05:19 PM   #9
warrior

Agreed! There are trade offs but we will most likely eat in the garage area when we eat inside at all. Very comfortable to watch T.V. In the recliners. Two queen beds in the back should be enough for guest or a Grand Kids.

Your Raptor looks reply big. If we do well with this one we would like to get a 5th wheel when we retire.