Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 09-15-2013, 05:24 PM   #1
Loreal

Hi All! Need your Avalanche expertise!

So glad to be here! Just purchased a 2014 Avalanche 331 RE. So new that there is really no info on it...so, I was looking for reviews and advice on the Avalanches. We previously owned a 331 mks Cougar But wanted to step up to the next level. Please let us know what to be aware of and what you really like about them. I know they are fairly new....so, anything you can tell us would be greatly appreciated!
Old 09-15-2013, 06:17 PM   #2
SAD
Permanent User Ban

If its so new, there's no info on it, I doubt there'll be any reviews.

What I can say is we've had our 2012 330RE since March 2012 and have made zero trips back to the dealer.

Couldn't be happier.
SAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 02:43 AM   #3
cmssorrell

The wife and I love ours, we live in ours fulltime. Retired last July and been traveling. 2012 Avalanche 330re since Nov 2011.

Mark

2012 Keystone Avalanche 330RE

2007 Harley Davidson Ultra
2000 Softail Springer
cmssorrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 06:58 PM   #4
T-BEAR

Just purchased a 295rl avalanche. impressed with unit. Always heard keystone made a good product. 3 slides in a 34 foot 5th wheel. Can't wait to take it out.
Thanks
T-BEAR
T-BEAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #5
turbodog

Avalanche 290RL

I have a 2011 Avalanche 290RL purchased new and it has been back to Camping World many times. First was to add a support to the rear of the unit to eliminate sagging and squeeking. The area around the kitchen counter still squeeks but Keystone says it is because of the heater vents. Speaking of heater vents, the rear lounge vents are actually under the chairs. The water heater has been repaired three times. Steps had to be replaced. There have been a lot of small items that have had to be repaired. So far Keystone has been good and I don't have any real issues with their customer service, but it has been frustrating

I like the layout of the Avalanche and do not intend to trade (could not afford it anyway), and hope all has been fixed so I can enjoy in retirement.
turbodog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:29 PM   #6
Terry W.

We have a 2012 330RE and we just love it. Yea a few little items bu being an aircraft mechanic I took care of them. Only one item I went back to dealer for was kitchen slide draging floor adjusted replaced floor covering all is good now.
2-11 Pound 4 Legged Furry Childern
Pickens, SC
Terry W. is offline   Reply With Quote