Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-12-2022, 07:45 AM   #1
NHCamper1431

Mice - revisited

Hello, common topic I'm sure, but I am really stumped. Been camping over 20 years with 4 different campers and never had an issue with mice while rv is stored at our house. We switch over to a Keystone, and we have mice damage for the first time over last winter. Built nest in furnace and left their droppings everywhere, you know how it goes. Mobile tech came and replaced all the ductwork and I scrubbed and sterilized everything. We both crawled underneath looking for access points, and figured they got under the plastic underbody where the axles attach to the camper. I stuffed stainless steel wool and expandable foam everywhere the little bastards could possibly squeeze through, no matter how small. Put holistic grade mint oil in cups throughout, and placed sticky traps baited with cheerios, all after our last trip. Over the course of 3 weeks, they have gotten in, again. Droppings in cabinets etc. I'm absolutely stumped as to how they are getting in, and wondering if other Keystone users have experienced this, and if there is a magic mouse portal where they are teleporting in.

Seriously just looking for advise on if others experienced it to this degree with a keystone, and were able to find how they were getting in. There's got to be a place I'm not thinking of to look. Thanks for any help!
NHCamper1431 is offline   Reply With Quote