Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 11-21-2021, 01:13 PM   #1
Azpi4u

Installing e track on Garage side walls

I am trying to install e track on my 2021 Outback 335CG garage sidewalls to strap down some folding chairs and folding table. can anyone tell me about stud spacing? I tried the standard 16 in on center, 24 in on center and I am not finding studs. I took a level and straight lined it up from the holes used to secure the sofa bed in the garage and did not hit a stud. I tried using a stud finder and did not hit a stud. So before I go making anymore unnecessary holes I hope someone can help me out with the info.

Thanks
Azpi4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2021, 09:11 PM   #2
BandT

From what I have read in previous posts, there are no normal spacing of wall supports unfortunately. Hopefully someone has found a solution, and will offer suggestions. I used “exploding” rivets to hold my hooks to the garage walls for my ladder, steps, etc. Best of luck!

Tags
rack