Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2021, 10:39 AM   #1
Mike Honcho

Black tank vent 2021 Fuzion

On our 2021 Fuzion 427 the toilet in the master always has an odor when flushing. Has done this since day 1. We treat with campa chem just like old unit. Back toilet does not have this issue.

So we finally got in for a list of warranty items. On this issue they say I have to clean tank more often and treat contents better. They say the vent is connected correctly. Maybe so but is it connected correctly is my question. Maybe its attached but hole not cut in? I did a large building controls project where we had zero airflow on a whole floor. Tin knockers attached all branch ducts to main without ever cutting the hole in the duct!

So have searched all over for pictures or video's of how this connection is made so I can try to fix. But I come up with nothing. I don't know if connection is a fitting that vent pipe gets glued to and requires a hole cut beneath it or if it's a fitting that vent pipe goes down through and into the tank, possibly in too far. It definitely acts like a blocked vent. Also the tank empties fine.

I'm stumped and the dealer will not investigate further.
Mike Honcho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black tank, fuzion, tank, vent