Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2018, 05:21 PM   #1
cheyenne1

Generator Wiring

Anyone know or have a diagram of the wiring for the generator in a 2016 Keystone Carbon? Recently went on a trip and went over many bumpy roads. Generator ran the weekend before ALL weekend and now cannot get the generator to fire at all. Doesn't work with switch on control panel, plugging into shore power or firing from generator itself. Thinking something came loose during the last trip.
Any ideas or help would be appreciated.
cheyenne1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 04:41 AM   #2
SC Dreamer

I have a 2017 Carbon and don't know of any wiring diagrams on these units. What I do know is that I had to crimp all the connections to the batteries again. All of them I could pull the wires out of them with my fingers! I would start with that and make sure batteries are up to voltage. And also check control wires coming into generator. They are on the front, top, left side facing generator once you pull the cover off the front. Make sure the connections are solid there as well.
SC Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
generator, wiring