Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campfire Chatter
Click Here to Login

Old 02-13-2020, 02:12 PM   #21
LHaven

Those side lockers are practically big enough for a freshman!

There are happy surprises to be found at HF. They sell a circuit-breaker-locating tool that actually works more reliably than the only competitive product I've found, for comparative peanuts.

Then again, I once bought a roll of "heat shrink tape" from them, only to find when I got it home that there was no adhesive at all, just slippery ribbon that I never figured out how to make work. And you really have to love the scent of Chinese rubber to shop there.
Old 02-13-2020, 07:23 PM   #22
Larrystegall

Looked the over as well, but decided on the ol' Home Depot box with a wooden work top for 1/2 the cost, and they ship it to the local store for FREE! The HD (lol) box will not hold as much weight as the HF.....or will it? Didn't plan to put 4 tons of steel in the thing anyway
Larrystegall is offline   Reply With Quote