Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-24-2020, 07:36 PM   #1
Bob R

2019 356 Security (porch) Lights.. How

We finally got the TH out to the park and so far most things have worked but I am having an issue with the Security lights at the front door , like they don't work. I do not have the option on the inCommand panel inside but it is on the app. When I use the app I can turn on the security light over the rear door but it does not turn on the marker light behind the stairs or the light over the front door? It seems that most other lights work but I can't figure out the front security light. Any ideas?

bob
Old 04-24-2020, 10:03 PM   #2
Bob R

I think I got it sorted out. Exterior lights does the front door and security does the rear door. At least that is how it works.

bob
Old 04-25-2020, 05:59 AM   #3
LewisB

Correct on "Exterior" vs "Security lights". You should also find an "Entrance" light option in iN.Command that will include the outside main door porch light, the clearance light for the steps, and at least one interior light over the door. At least that's how our 353 is set up.

Don't forget that your awning lights will light up the curb side of the trailer even when the awning is rolled in. You can actually control the "reach" of the awning lights by partially and progressively unrolling the awning - as it goes out, the light also reaches out. Our 353 has two awnings so the awning lights provide nice light for the entire length of the curb side of the trailer.

Enjoy!
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 06:04 AM   #4
LewisB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R View Post
We finally got the TH out to the park and so far most things have worked but I am having an issue with the Security lights at the front door , like they don't work. I do not have the option on the inCommand panel inside but it is on the app. When I use the app I can turn on the security light over the rear door but it does not turn on the marker light behind the stairs or the light over the front door? It seems that most other lights work but I can't figure out the front security light. Any ideas?

bob
You should have the same options on the iN.Command controller that you have on your cell phone. (You know that you can change some of these in the settings, correct?)

You can "scroll" on your iN.Command controller by swiping up/down on the touch screen - this should show all the same options as on your phone (they don't look exactly the same but they work the same). The touch screen is not as high a quality as your phone - on ours you have to be fairly heavy-handed to get this to work, but it will.

Hope that helps.
2019 Can Am Maverick Sport XRC - the "Blue Goose"

On YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjc...yZ_w7jyofaPLVQ
LewisB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2020, 10:10 AM   #5
Bob R

Thanks for the info, while I like the app I am not overjoyed with the way it hogs the phone and if away from the trailer keeps trying to connect. Originally it was bricking my phone until I powered it down or walked out of bluetooth range, took a few calls to support but that got straightened out.

bob

Tags
light, lights