Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2021, 08:01 AM   #1
Mwatson1988

2014 Passport 2250 RB Slide Out

Anyone know where the manual gear is to extend/retract the slide on Keystone Passport 2250 RB?

The electric slide works, but want to make sure I know where this is if the time ever comes that it fails or I lose power.

Checked the owners manual and it refers me to the Keystone site but the URL for the 2250 RB does not resolve. Thanks in advance.

Mark
Mwatson1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 07:59 PM   #2
08quadram

If it has the Bal cable slide, the motor will be above the slide in the middle of the slide. To access you have to remove the center trim panel of the slide. With the slide part way in/out, you can see the motor mounted to the exterior wall.
1-wife / 1-dog / 2-kids
08quadram is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2021, 12:13 PM   #3
Campermike

Manually running the bal cable slide may be a pain. There's tool that you can install on a drill but access to the motor will be trouble especially if slide is stuck closed. And if it failed the way mine did that tool won't help... You would have to remove the motor then use the tool in the gears if the driveshaft breaks which is how ours failed.
Campermike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
passport, slide, slide out