Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 10-20-2009, 03:43 PM   #21
Flyguy

All that is doing is recognizing that the TT that you pull is limited by the WDH, WDH's that I have seen only go up to 1200lbs of tongue weight with the spring bars provided and that is usually 10% of the total that the WDH is rated for which in this case is 12000lbs, if there is a WDH that is rated for 16000lbs with spring bars to match then your TV would would be able to pull it (provided of course that the receiver and the tow ball is rated for this weight), if you had a 12K 5ver hitch, then you would be limited to 12000lbs as well, as far as the max weight that your TV can pull, it's still what your manual says it will pull (15,200lbs Max) provided that the hitch you use is rated for this much weight, and it doesn't matter whether it's a TT or a 5ver PERIOD. As far your comment as to my eyesight reading your post, I think it would be a good idea for you to review the forum rules as to posting and what is and is not acceptable.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:48 PM   #22
randy69

Pulling Capacity

Hey I like to input something. I have a F350 CrewCab 4X4 6.4 desel Lariet. Love my truck BUT. Should have saved up more $$$ and Bought a Freight linner or a international Crew Cab. Fully loaded going up to high desert. 45 mph and both turbo's blasting away. It's alot of weight going up steep long hills. The engine isn't big enough.
randy69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #23
gbsb

So seeing that the previous post are old what did you finally end up buying inquiring minds want to know and are you happy with it.
Living the dream fulltiming across America
gbsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2012, 12:38 PM   #24
randy69

vehicle for pulling

My opinion find the biggest baddest deisel out there. At least bigger than a 6.4. If you drycamp go fully loaded your heavy. F 350 will work but the engine on the 250 or 350 with same years, Have equal engines. 6.0, 6.4, 6.7 Even the 450 Has the same engine. But beefer brakes and frame.
Old 07-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #25
randy69

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbsb View Post
So seeing that the previous post are old what did you finally end up buying inquiring minds want to know and are you happy with it.
I'm stuck with the f350 7,600 miles on it .only use it to pull