Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 06-10-2013, 04:54 PM   #1
jebfour

Third trip with our2004 Laredo…had some issues.

On our third trip out on our recently acquired 2004 Laredo we ran into a few issues. Any guidance and/or help would be greatly appreciated!

Issue #1:

First up, the little plastic “widget” under one of the blinds broke and now the blind won’t retract. Can anyone point me in the right direction to get one of these things?

Issue #2:

Up next, the window in the door decided to drop down a ½” or so. By the looks of it, I think I just need to remove the plate that is screwed into place behind the window (on the inside of the door) and then reset the window into place using the RV putty that every RV seems to use. It looks like once I do this I should be able to just screw the plate back into place to hold everything together. Am I on the right track here?

Issue #3:

Last but not least, the lights in the bedroom decided to quit working…almost as if an on/off switch got flipped off somewhere. I have proceeded to flip every switch on the coach roughly 300 times to no avail. Is there any chance that this small circuit is on a fuse? If so, where would I find a fuse panel? I’ve hunted around for one, but I haven’t found anything (yet).

Any and all help is most greatly appreciated!
jebfour is offline   Reply With Quote