Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service & Warranty Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2010, 12:24 PM   #1
Tim Cline

2008 252FWRL Copper Canyon

I have been reading through these threads and have noticed 1 continuing theme, no one ever gets a response from Keystone. But then that would make perfect sense, why should it be any different than their customer service? I have a Sprinter that has had several problems, the last of which has left me holding a bill for $800 in repairs to fix an obvious build defect that directed any incoming rain water through the refrigerator vent grill to the interior of the camper. This caused the fake wood to swell and crack. Keystone at this point simply refuses to return my calls even after being told numerous times my case would be reviewed by a "supervisor" and they would contact me. The flooring under the refrigerator was tilted down towards the interior by over 1.5". Keystone basically told me I should not have the camper out in the rain. I can assure you I will never purchase another Keystone product. I mean look at the complaints with their flagship Montana line! Fram cracks? come on, so I guess one good thing they don't discriminate, every class of owner is equally disatisfied.
Tim Cline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 06:57 AM   #2
antiqfreq

Tim,

We are so sorry that you are having problems with your Keystone product.

Did you buy from a private seller or have you contacted a local dealer to see if they can help you with contacting someone at Keystone?

We hope you get your problems resolved and start having happy camping memories. Please keep us apprised of your situation.

Jo
ISSPRO pillar gauges
Pullrite 15K sliding hitch
2-Honda Eu2000i's in toolbox
2012 Polaris 400
2012 Polaris 330
antiqfreq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:52 PM   #3
Tim Cline

2008 Copper canyon

I bought it brand new from the Dealer, RV Central in Sheldon, Iowa. And at this point the dealer just wants their money and has told me they won't deal with Keystone on the issue as Keystone is impossible to deal with. At this point the offer to help after months of silence and no returned calls is laughable. The camper is sitting like it has most of the summer unused. I can't even get a dealer to take it in trade without costing me $10k more in lost trade value. I can only hope a tornado hits it at this point. Keystone has a record of my calls they simply bring it up on screen then give me the obligatory "Supervisor so and so will be contacting you" well I've been waitng since April and not one call.
Tim Cline is offline   Reply With Quote