Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-21-2020, 08:39 AM   #1
chunker

Raptor 356 garage underbelly.

Raptor garage underbelly, 356. Mine is on order and dealer an hour away so I don't have anything to check readily. I remember when I was inspecting one that the coroplast also is under at least part of the frame under the garage. My question deals with the forward parts. I might get a stackable W/D vented type so I would need to run a vent. The dealer suggested we "might" be able to run it in the wall that separates the garage from the living area. Another option I saw on a used was the vent going down through the floor. I also may need to add additional tie-downs for the motorcycle support and chock and would need access to the under floor in order to reinforce the underside with large fender washers or steel plates. The 356 has a half bath off the garage. Is the waste tank directly below the bath and thus forward of the garage floor? My understanding on the 2 fuel tanks they are more aft and not covered by the coroplast, IF my memory is correct.

Thanks, David
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2020, 08:16 AM   #2
Bob R

I believe the rear bathroom waste tank (it shares grey and black) is pretty much below the bathroom, the tank is covered by the coroplast and the drain pipe emerges from that area. The genset fuel tank runs across the back of the garage (port/starboard) right in front of the storage bin at the rear of the garage. The fuel tank for the toy's fuel runs fore/aft on the left outboard side of the frame. I can try to get some pictures for you today but I am not sure how informative they will be.

bob
Old 02-23-2020, 12:44 PM   #3
chunker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob R View Post
I believe the rear bathroom waste tank (it shares grey and black) is pretty much below the bathroom, the tank is covered by the coroplast and the drain pipe emerges from that area. The genset fuel tank runs across the back of the garage (port/starboard) right in front of the storage bin at the rear of the garage. The fuel tank for the toy's fuel runs fore/aft on the left outboard side of the frame. I can try to get some pictures for you today but I am not sure how informative they will be.

bob
Thanks appreciate that. I got under a Momentum 351M which has essentially the same floor plan but I think both feel cells are extreme aft. Only about 1/2 of garage underbelly was coroplast. My theory on that they don't want a fuel cell not having ventilation. Guessing on that. Depending on how far the 1/2 bath waste tank extends across the trailer, a dryer vent might be able to be run into the area behind the fireplace and down below. A peek above the coroplast will determine that though. I'm not going to buy anything else till I know what I have and what I can do.
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
raptor