Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 04-20-2015, 05:52 AM   #1
Henry Stamper

Another slide question

I recently purchased a 2009 Fuzion 322 toy hauler. I took the trailer on its maiden voyage this week and everything worked well. When I got home and slid everything open to empty/clean up, the 12 volt accesories wouldn't work. I let the generator run with the AC going in the driveway for about an hour and when I went back out to shut iit down, no 12 volt. I have checked all the fuses, im getting 12 volt to the fuse panel, the circuit breakers mounted on the firewall are working correctly. There are indicator lights for a blown fuse on the circuit panel and im not showing power on the top two fuses, 30 amp, that run the slide. I was able to retract the slides by jumping power on the control block of the hydraulic pump. There is good power to run the pump, just no control power. Electric legs are not working, awning is not working, and slides wont retract from the panel. The only fuses I didn't check areon the converter, because i couldn't get to them, I'm getting 12 volt to lights and radio when the genertor isn't running so I am assumng that is functioning correctly. An help is appreciated.
Henry Stamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2015, 08:25 PM   #2
Henry Stamper

Update

I have checked the fuses in the converter and they are both good. I checked all the fuses in the panel and all the circuit breakers, all good. I have checked the circuit breaker by the slide pump as well as the inline fuse, all good. Any ideas?
Old 05-20-2015, 01:35 AM   #3
14george

If the lights are on the fuses are blown
Old 05-22-2015, 08:48 PM   #4
Henry Stamper

The lights on the panel are not lit. When i pull the fuses out of the fuse panel te lights do not light up, no power to those two. All of the fuses, except the top two, are good and the indicator lights up when I pull them out.
Old 05-28-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
joepremier26'

My guess is that the converter is down. This happened to me twice.
joepremier26' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 07:17 AM   #6
Henry Stamper

I checked fuses on the converter and they are good. With the generator running it shows the batteries are charging, when I pull the fuses on the converter it shows the charger isn't charging. What is the best way to test the converter?
Old 05-29-2015, 01:25 PM   #7
JRTJH
Site Team

You can download the WFCO 9900 series manual here: http://www.wfcoelectronics.com/Image...rDocs/69-3.pdf

The troubleshooting instructions are included in the manual and they are extremely simple to understand and to follow.

Good Luck

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote