Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-08-2014, 12:41 PM   #1
Fasttrack

Anyone have a 34BHPR?

I'm picking mine from the dealer on Monday. I have printed out a PDI from this site and will be taking it with me. Are there any issues I should be looking at specific to this model of Premier? Are there any "must have" items/accessories for my first time out in this thing?

Thanks for any help and advice!!!

I guess I should have been clear that this is a 2014 Keystone Premier 34BHPR TT being pulled by a 2014 Ford F250...Sorry for that. I'm a newbie as of today.
Fasttrack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2014, 02:50 PM   #2
GaryWT

I have the 31bhpr, it is a great product. Be sure they show you where the pump is and how to get to the water heater. Also, have the show you how the water heater valve works when winterizing. If they give you a starter kit, that will help but you might want a better sewer hose than the one you get. Have fun.
GaryWT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #3
jsheskins

the 34bhpr

sorry just found this. I have a 34bhpr. and yes i have had issues. i was told i have #3 built. i took delivery early mid september 2013. two weeks in the kitchen side motor broke the hour before leaving on our first trip. we had to use manpower to open and close the slide for the trip. also noticed the other two slide motors were poorly adjusted. we used the camper a total of two times between the middle of september and november 1st 2013. after that it went back to the selling dealer (3hrs away from my house) because none of my local keystone service centers wanted to work on it since i did not purchase it from them. them flat out told me they would let it sit for months untouched and if i was lucky i might get it back in time to winterize it for the 2014 winter. needless to say i was very mad by this. Keystone did everything they could to get my camper repaired. the selling dealer also got it done faster than i expected. i am leaving in two weeks for my 3rd trip in the camper and have fingers crossed that nothing happens. but as far as the camper so far (aside from the slide issues) it has been perfect for our needs. good luck.....
jsheskins is offline   Reply With Quote