Originally Posted by Steveo57
Here's how to reset it.
thanks, I could not read it, so I googled it & chased down the PDF:
Resetting NCSP3 and NCSP35
1) Press and hold the Power Button until the display gives you an option on
screen to Power Off - press this.
2) Once the display is completely black, exit the vehicle and find the BCM.
3) Remove the cover of the BCM to expose the green board.
4) Press and hold the Reset button for 2 Seconds and let go.
5) Press and hold the Power button until the display shows light.
Holding the RESET button by itself, does nothing, you have to do this process.
the "touchpad calibration" looks like it exits with a reboot, but it does not seem to reboot
the updates are done "old school" via a Laptop & external USB stick, per the manual. I did not bring a USB stick camping with me, so that will have to wait till next year, when I go home to get one.