Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2018, 10:29 PM   #1
Bouleyfamily

Mattress Help Please!

We just recently bought a 2017 Passport 217m EXP and It was missing a mattress so part of the deal was that the dealership was going to get us one but they have failed big time. The first one they got was to small and I just picked up one today and it will not bend to allow me to close my tent bed. I told the service guy that it was the wrong mattress and his reply was that they don't make the teddy bear mattress for this anymore and the one he got was all that would fit. I have a feeling they are just throwing this gibberish at me to get me off their backs to fulfill their promise. I'm not fond of the idea of having to store my replacement mattress in the dining and kitchen area when I need to fold up the tent bed. I guess in the long run what I am asking is if anyone happens to know what the part number for the original teddy bear mattress is or if anyone has any idea what mattress to get that will still allow me to be able to fold up the tent bed. It would need to be super flexable as all but 1/4 of the mattress folds up when we close up the camper. Thank you in advance for your advise/help.
Bouleyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 04:54 AM   #2
jkohler70

That's a nice story, but Trekwood has the Teddy Bear mattresses. http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search...23+%2F+Keyword
Old 08-30-2018, 04:59 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

I would suggest searching the Trekwood.com site. There are a number of mattress and cushion selections for the 2017 Passport. It's likely one of them is what you're looking for, but without the actual measurements of the space and photos of what/where it needs to fold, anything but generalities would be a "best guess"... You can get a snapshot of what Trekwood has available here: http://www.trekwood.com/parts-search...23+%2F+Keyword

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2018, 05:12 AM   #4
Bouleyfamily

Oh my God. Thank you so much. I found exactly what I've been searching for. I've spent hours searching before I made this post. Thank you again and I now praise the power of forums.
Bouleyfamily is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mattress