Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2022, 11:04 PM   #201
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearson View Post
Does anyone think a lawsuit can be pursued over the lame floor construction problems so many owner's are having?
First, welcome to the forum. As a new member, I'd urge you to read the community rules. You can access them by clicking on the "community rules" tab at the bottom of every forum webpage.

Here's one portion of the posting standards: "Customer Disputes
This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to solely vent frustrations about services, products, vendors, or sales. Please settle your differences with the seller, provider, manufacturer, or dealer through other means but not through our community."

Our forum is not a place to call for "lawsuits against Keystone".

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2022, 01:19 PM   #202
MyWifeMakesMeCamp

Just discovered in my 18 Passport 2400BH

Well, I've got the dreaded floor issue. This thread has been a treasure trove of info. Has anyone had luck getting this fixed a year after their 3 yr warranty?

I peeled the flooring back so it can dry out. I just can't belive that a half hour driving in the rain would result in this much moisture. If it dries out, it confirms the road spray diagnosis. If not, I keep looking... Maybe I can use this to convince the wife to sell the camper...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20220729_170511.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	237.8 KB
ID:	40882  
MyWifeMakesMeCamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2022, 11:45 AM   #203
MyWifeMakesMeCamp

Turns out I don't have the issue after all. Pulled the door, and found that the water was indeed coming from above. There was about a 3" section on the window above the door where the butyl tape wasn't adhered to the side of the trailer. I'll be watching it closely, but I think it's fixed now.

That said, I'm going to line my wheel wells!
MyWifeMakesMeCamp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bullet, floor