Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-14-2018, 05:45 PM   #1
guitarboy52

Hitting' the Road

Just bought a new 2018 Keystone Passport 2520 RL, more than enough room for myself, Cindy and our 8 yr. old terrier. Been a while since we've done the camper/RV thing. Our last camper was an 18' 1970's Layton. It was a little cramped, but, we did enjoy it. This is a pretty big step for us and a very nice upgrade. After doing some local camping to get acquainted with our new RV, we plan on seeing parts the country we have yet to visit, and revisit places we'd like to see again.
guitarboy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2018, 05:52 PM   #2
chuckster57
Site Team

Welcome to the forum

Congrats on your new purchase. Lots of good information and loads of great people here. Enjoy your travels.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2018, 01:14 AM   #3
14george

Welcome to the fourm congrats from Wv
Old 08-09-2018, 07:25 PM   #4
guitarboy52

We just completed our second outing in our 2018, 2520 RL Passport. Again, it passed with flying colors, all systems worked as designed. Planning a getaway, mid Sept. thru late Oct. if all goes well we will be heading to Fla. in late fall till sometime in March. We've added a couple things, such as TV/DVD in bedroom and footstools in living room area, otherwise it's as we bought it. It's very comfortable for my wife our terrier and myself. We spend a lot of time outside, but if weather interferes it's spacious enough to kick back and relax.
guitarboy52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2018, 06:09 AM   #5
Miles65

Looks almost identical to my Springdale 252RL. You have a sofa, I had dual recliners. Both block great counter space. I sold the recliners and replaced with a Scandinavian modern recliner. I really enjoy the extra counter space access, now. I also put mini blinds in front of the pleated shades, which I couldn't stand. The aluminum blinds reflect the heat back out, while those pleated shades let it pass right through to the interior.
Miles65 is offline   Reply With Quote