Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-02-2019, 05:41 PM   #1
m.lange

2013 keystone fuzion electrical issue

I have a 2013 keystone fusion 399 toy hauler. This weekend we were traveling in between campgrounds and had trouble with the battery disconnect switch and the Lippert jack and slide system. In the past the battery disconnect switch did not interfere with the slides or leveling system. This time the battery disconnect switch would not do anything....no click as usual. And the levelers and slides pump would just click. I was able to use a booster box to bypass the problem but trying to figure out what the problem is...I could not locate a solenoid of any type and am wondering if this system has an electronic relay that is bad...all fuses are good. Any suggestions?
m.lange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2019, 06:08 AM   #2
MarkEHansen

Sounds like a low battery. Do you leave the battery disconnect in the disconnect position while towing? How do you charge the batteries?
Old 06-04-2019, 06:36 AM   #3
chuckster57
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkEHansen View Post
Sounds like a low battery. Do you leave the battery disconnect in the disconnect position while towing? How do you charge the batteries?
I agree, low voltage.

2012 Copper Canyon 273FWRET being towed by a 1994 Ford F350 CC,LB,Dually diesel.
Airlift 5000 bags, Prodigy brake control, 5 gauges on the pillar.Used to tow a '97 Jayco 323RKS.

Now an RVIA registered tech. Retired from Law enforcement in 2008 after 25+ yrs.
chuckster57 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical, fuzion, keystone