Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 05-10-2021, 04:17 PM   #1
hylasw

2012 High Country Cougar 5th wheel vs 2021 Cougar 5th wheel which is better ?

I was thinking about trading in my 2012 High Country Cougar 5th wheel (nothing wrong with it garage stored all its life) for a 2021 Cougar rear living room 5th wheel.
Not sure if it was just me but when I looked at the new 2021 Cougars I liked the new floor plans but not sure if the 2021 was built as nice as my 2012 ?
Maybe its because my current one is a High Country ?

I would like peoples opinions the 2012 vs 2021 ?
hylasw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2021, 04:27 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Your observation would be correct I figure. When the Cougar High Country was being produced it was considered their "premium" or "luxury" line. In 2014 I believe the Cougar High Country line went away and we got Cougar and Cougar 1/2 ton. If you are looking at either they will not have the nicer stuff inside and if you are looking at the Cougar 1/2 ton it is the lower line of the 2.

I went from a Cougar High Country (2014) to the current Montana High Country. The quality of the amenities is very noticeable from woodwork and countertops to wall/window treatments from the Cougar to the MHC.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, cougar