Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2012, 08:59 AM   #41
azlee56

Quote:
Originally Posted by campingcpl View Post
My wife is a big Pampered Chef fan so we have a lot of their stoneware. We have had really good luck with them. Here is a link.

Pampered Chef Stoneware

Thanks a lot. Now I have to look at the pampered Chef stuff.
Old 10-08-2012, 04:37 AM   #42
riceman

very helpful info

I am so glad I remembered reading this thread several months ago. I actually joined the forum before we picked up our new "baby"!

Well, after 2 1/2 months of playing with it in our yard...we are actually taking a trip next week. I am trying to come up with a menu...along with the spaghetti, or course we have to have garlic bread. So, I guess I am gonna head over to Target and pick up a pizza stone, can't have burn't bread. I look forward to baking in the new oven.

Just wanted to thank everyone for their input and ideas, not only on this thread but the whole forum. DH and I both look at it almost daily, and have come across some great ideas and reminders of things that should be done (and some not so great ideas). Please keep them coming!!

Have a great day everyone!!
riceman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 11:17 AM   #43
curlyfungirl

We tried that and the tile cracked from the heat?
Superlow Sportster
Heritage Softail Springer
2009-2012 VRI
curlyfungirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 04:11 PM   #44
volvosweetie

I went and bought the one at Target. It fits inside just perfect. The only thing was first use, I heard a pop, thought it was my cheap pan, but after removing the pan I saw the pizza stone had cracked into three pieces. LOL . I pushed it together and still used it. It worked fine. I forgot to store it when we left the campground got home and was cleaning up and discovered it had broke a little more. I still plan to use it I just wish I could remember to store for travel LOL

Ab & Pam
2006 Thor Grand Junction
2000 Ford F-450 dually Crew Cab
7.3 Diesel
volvosweetie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 05:08 PM   #45
CUFFS054

'm using unglazed tile. But here's a hint, I stuffed the rack with two different pans, one with meat, one baking brownies. Part of the brownie pan was directly over the "holes" in the oven floor (pan was on rack). That part burned on the bottom.
CUFFS054 is offline   Reply With Quote