Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-01-2024, 12:08 AM   #1
Cdbullandbear

5th wheel Toy hauler garage sizes n bathrooms

Hello!

This might be a repeat thread bc I can't find the original I posted. Sorry.

What is the smallest size garage made for at 40 ft+ hauler?

Also, is there a 5th wheel hauler with only 1 full bath in a 40 ft+?

Lastly, we love the split floorplan of a 5th wheel with the living room up front with the TV n fireplace. Kitchen separated. Do they make a toy hauler with the main bed room in a slide in the middle somewhere?

Pls post if you know of something similar. Ty for your help
Cdbullandbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2024, 06:42 AM   #2
Raptor Dave

Our Raptor 352 has an 11' separate garage listed in the specs. That being said, when I measured it I was looking at 10' 8" on the stick. Probably due to the 3 season door they installed. My UTV is 10' 4" so it fits like a glove!
Don't think you'll find one smaller with a separated garage.
Has a 1/2 bath in the garage.
Not sure you'll find a toy hauler with a mid ship bedroom. We looked at many before deciding and I don't remember seeing one laid out as such. All had the main bedroom up front.

It's not camping...It's an adventure!
Raptor Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 02:00 PM   #3
Tik

We have a Raptor 354 with a 13' garage. It's considered 39 feet in length. King bed in the front and 1 bathroom. Kitchen center island.
Tik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 05:01 AM   #4
LadyCPA

Hey there - we have a Raptor 362. Supposed to be 40', but hubby swears it is longer when he has to backup into the camping spot. 13' garage, which we need, and only a single bathroom. Again, we didn't want to give up the garage space. I have not ever seen a bedroom in the center of any. I would guess part of that with the toy hauler is to separate the sleeping quarters as far from any fumes as possible, but again, just a guess since the toy hauler portion can be used as sleeping quarters, but only when there are no big boy toys in it.
Columbia SC
LadyCPA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2024, 07:54 AM   #5
Tik

We needed the garage space as well. We have a Canam X3 which is 11'6" end to end. I could probably do a 12' garage but wanted some extra space to walk around the machine when strapping it down.
As far as fumes go that in all honestly is a maintenance problem with the machine and not normal. Mine doesn't leak anything so no fumes to worry about.
We use the garage for sleeping quarters and dogs currently although the 18yr old is heading off to college soon so then it will be just the 2 of us.

So far love the lay out of the RV. We just bought it new to us last year, it's a 2020. Prior had a 30' bumper pull toy hauler and hated the way it towed in the wind.

Actually getting it out of storage this weekend for a trip to Vegas for a shooting tournament for the first trip of the year.
Tik is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
5th wheel, toy hauler