Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2020, 01:50 PM   #1
RET.LEO

Cougar HT 29BHS ??

Hi, my wife and I are trying to decide between different trailers, possible 5th wheel as our retirement gift to ourselves when she finally retires.
Right now the Cougar Half Ton BHS is my favorite followed by either a Winnebago Voyager (new model) or a Jayco Eagle HT.
I love the rear bunk with outside access, perfect for when we have a grand kid or two with us or simply for storage.
The auto level feature is very important to me as I am a retired (disabled) LEO with spinal stenosis, scoliosis, two herniated, one ruptured disc. The less bending to set up is important. One reason why we have also considered a Class C M.H.
I also really like the rear platform which looks perfect for a port. gen and aux fuel tank for the gen. The solar package and four season rated would be great as we intend to be off the grid as much as possible instead of CG's
For those have this model how do you like it? Any major problems? The little stuff doesn't bother me as I still enjoy tinkering with things
Thanks!
RET.LEO is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar