Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 11-18-2020, 05:29 PM   #1
KRMowery

2016 Laredo 25BH Parts and Accessories

Hello all!

We recently upgraded to a gently used 2016 Laredo 25BH and I would like to purchase some replacement parts. I would like a new sink cover for the kitchen sink, and I need a window screen for the lower bunk bed window. Is there an easy-peazy searchable online source for Keystone parts, or do I have to go through my "local" Keystone dealer?

Thank you in advance!

Kelby
KRMowery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 05:37 PM   #2
Vet4jdc

Try trekwood.com
Old 11-18-2020, 06:36 PM   #3
KRMowery

That is a great site! Thank you. Fun fact, that 19"x24" sink cover made out of a material that feels a lot like a Target cutting board is $235. Can that be right? Holy smokes. The wife might have to ignore the scratches on ours.
KRMowery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 04:29 AM   #4
QCMan
Gone Traveling

You got it right about the material. Try a local company that makes and installs countertops and shower surrounds as they might have cutout pieces that can be used to duplicate your sink cover. Probably will save you most of that cost.
QCMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 06:04 AM   #5
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRMowery View Post
That is a great site! Thank you. Fun fact, that 19"x24" sink cover made out of a material that feels a lot like a Target cutting board is $235. Can that be right? Holy smokes. The wife might have to ignore the scratches on ours.
Their shipping is killer expensive as well as the cost of the parts. If it's just a few scratches I would use some sandpaper and try sanding them out. Start out with say a 400 grit (depending on how deep the scratches are) and keep increasing the grit until it feels smooth. You may end up with a very fine sandpaper and wet sanding it but ig your going to use it as a cutting board then your wasting your time.
flybouy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2020, 08:45 AM   #6
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by KRMowery View Post
With Trekwood the shipping may be the same price??? Their shipping rates are extremely high.
If you're any where near Sturgis Michigan stop by Bontragers rv salvage, the last time I was there they had stacks of those covers in all sizes, but unless they've changed they don't ship.
I believe you could build a rv with all the parts you'd need right there, it may be like the Cadillac Johnny Cash sang about but the parts are there.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
laredo