Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Modifications and Upgrades
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2013, 06:26 AM   #1
CCC

Passport Elite 28Bh - Initial thoughts & mods

EDIT: We've started the mods. Pics in post #5 and below.

---------------------
Love the bunkhouse floorplan! The dedicated bed for our child means I don't have to set up/break down a bed for him each day. I've seen this floorplan in several brands, but in my opinion, this Passport model got all the details and quality right. I thought I'd post my initial impressions and planned mods for anyone else looking at this model.

The PROs for me are:
  • double bunks vs. single bunks will work better as my 11-yr-old grows older/taller
  • solid surface kitchen counter
  • kitchen sink is not at a 45-degree angle, but 90-degree. So there is adequate counter space
  • pull-out spray nozzle on kitchen sink faucet
  • aluminum framing = light weight (our TV is 1/2 ton gasser: F150 4x4 w/factory installed tow package, Eco-boost)
  • privacy glass / frameless windows
  • swivel TV for living room AND Master Bedroom
  • no step-up on the slide
  • outdoor shower
  • leather couch = a lot less of the interior decor pattern, which gets old fast, and is way too busy for my taste.
  • windows on both bunk levels cut down on claustrophobia
  • bunks in the living space lets our child feel like he's part of the action, not relegated off in a corner
  • the outside door in the bathroom allows it to be used like a mud-room and keeps us from trekking through the unit just to get to the toilet
  • I also am a huge fan of the table and chairs rather than the "ooch-around" banquette. I think there are a lot more options when you can move the chairs around, and it's easier to sit down IMHO.

The CONs for me (which we haven't found a way to modify) are:
  • The long tables down the sides of the Master bed. I can't throw my legs over and stand up. I have to ooch down the bed to clear the bedside table before standing.
  • The stovetop range doesn't vent outside. No idea why anyone thought this made sense.

EDIT: I've cooked on the stovetop twice now (once making pancakes--and no, I didn't burn them-- and once frying sausage), and both times it set off the fire alarm, so hubby has to stand there waving the air in front of the alarm cover while I finish cooking. This is unacceptable. As a potential workaround, I'll ask the dealer about installing a fan on the vent in the kitchen (hoping there is power wired there).

EDIT: As advised on pg. 2 of this thread, I can simply point a small fan at the smoke alarm to prevent it from going off. Worked like a champ!

There were three mods I initially thought I'd want ASAP, but decided against after the shake down:

1. Taking off the outside door gas strut so it opens 180 instead of 90 degrees. I actually like not having to open the door as far out as I need it. When I'm carrying something outside, it's a great help, in fact. I thought I'd want the extra view by the front door, but there are plenty of windows. I don't need the door fully open to see what I need to, and I'm not hanging out by the front door looking around anyway. I'm typically in, or out.
EDIT: Downside of door assist explained in post #6

2. Wood Blinds. There is a lot of wood detail/effect inside. From the floor, cabinets, table, doors, bunk bed ladder, and the blinds. I thought it was a bit much at first, but I've gotten used to it. I initially wanted to replace them with cloth shades, but those have their own limitations with the pleats eventually coming out. I'm not sure how much privacy they offer at night, either.

3. Doors on Master Bedroom. Again back to the overload of wood effect. I thought taking these off would open the space and get rid of some weight as well. But, I found I really liked being able to shut the door behind me. Privacy and keeping the dogs out of the bedroom were big pluses.

Here are the mods we are working on. I'll post pics in a week or two when we have them complete.

1) Glass tile backsplash. We bought two squares of tile from Home Depot and will mount it to a backer board and screw that into the wall behind the stove top. That should keep the tile/grout from cracking due to flexing of the RV wall itself as it rolls down the road. Done. Pics in post #12

2) Widen the bunk bed steps. Right now the steps are about 1.5 inches wide, and you have to balance on the ball of your foot. That is dangerous. We'll widen them to about 3 inches. Done. Pics in post #6
We'll also add a handle at the top of the top bunk, to grab onto and heft yourself off the ladder and onto the mattress. There's no pivot point right now and it is awkward to get up and down. Done. Pics in post #9

3) Remove bottom mattress, reinforce the lid underneath (it bows with just the weight of my 35 lb. dog), and put down a piece of carpet. This area will be the dog's space. It gets them out of the way and off the kitchen floor, and gives them a window to look out. Win-win. Done. Pics in post #9

4) Install towel rack above toilet. I don't want a TP holder since I plan to just keep the TP in the cabinet. Done. Pics in post #6

5) Little-to-no countertop in bathroom leaves no room for hairdryer, curlers, etc. Wanting a shelf or extension of medicine cabinet.
EDIT: My husband said there is no easy way to do this, so I reconsidered the importance of having electric curlers on hand when we are camping.
EDIT: For serious...NO space at all. I have face soap, makeup remover, etc. and really need to set a bag of things down. Have convinced my hubby to make a hinged countertop extension shelf that folds down when not needed. Pics of this to come.
Done. Pics in post #18

6) Replace bathroom faucet for a nicer version. Whoops! Turns out the spare faucet we had on hand doesn't fit. So we'll keep the faucet that came with.

7) Put plexiglass at the bottom of the screen door so dog claws don't destroy it. Done. No pic

8) Install gas shock under Master Bed for easy access to that storage. EDIT: Still on the to-do list

9) Paint an accent wall. Everything is very beige in the Master Bedroom. I think a pop of color would be nice. Done. Pics in post #12

10) Replace metal blinds in kitchen with curtain with tie-back away from stove, and re-cover that kitchen valance. Have fabric, just need to sew it.
Done. Pics in post #18

11) Make a new table runner. Have the fabric, I just need to sew it.

Mods I'm still considering:
a) Replace toilet with porcelain version.
I really do want this, but have to justify the cost/effort somehow.

b) Some way to cut the light/heat from the bathroom skylight.

c) Peel off the vinyl decal "chair rail" boarder. Done. Pics in post #9
EDIT: I did decide to do this. RV decor gets dated *very* quickly, and what looks fine now will look 10 years old in just a few years. Since we have the leather sofa and table/chair option (see attached pics below from our shakedown trip), after removing the wall border, only the couch throw pillows and the valances will have a pattern. I like just changing out pillows/rugs/candles/pictures for a quick and easy style update.
EDIT:Finally got the last bits of this off. Some were extra sticky and left a tremendous amount of residue behind, some very little. I took a cotton ball with goo-gone after the walls, and with a bit of elbow grease all vestiges are gone.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	shakedown_from_MB.JPG
Views:	444
Size:	80.8 KB
ID:	3572   Click image for larger version

Name:	shakedown_table.JPG
Views:	390
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	3573   Click image for larger version

Name:	shakedown_sofa.JPG
Views:	403
Size:	83.2 KB
ID:	3574  
CCC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 07:16 AM   #2
f6bits

For the mods:
Why not use the stick-on Smart Tile squares for the backsplash?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9520812...7633296684325/ (From RJ&S user here)
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9436

On the screen door, I picked up a square of Lexan that was thin enough (.19 or so) to fit into the slot at the screen. Flexed it in and it's been enough to keep the dog and little one away from the screen.

I got a single 90 lb gas strut and installed it in the middle of the master bed.

For the bathroom faucet, keep in mind that the bathroom sink doesn't need the plunger thing for the drain. My Home Depot faucet has the hole for the plunger handle and it's the one thing that irks me about my upgrade.

I know the bathroom skylight has been talked about before due to heat, so I know people have attacked that problem already.

I don't climb the bunk ladder (or any ladder) with the balls of my feet. Using the arch is probably safer, especially if you're wearing socks.

Toilet upgrade is on my list for down the road. The current one works well enough, so no hurry, but I need more weight at that end of the trailer.

Oh yeah, and as for the range hood not venting to the outside, that seems to be the norm on many of our trailers. Some add a Fantastic Fan (I think that's it) to the closest vent, but I'm planning on adding a real outside vent in that spot, but need to fabricate some ducting to make the connection.

2011 Passport 2590BH
2009 Ford F150 SuperCrew FX4 5.4L w/Max Tow
f6bits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2013, 08:17 AM   #3
CCC

Hey f6bits,
Thanks for the feedback!

Quote:
Originally Posted by f6bits View Post
For the mods:
Why not use the stick-on Smart Tile squares for the backsplash?
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9520812...7633296684325/ (From RJ&S user here)
http://www.keystonerv.org/forums/showthread.php?t=9436

Yes! It was that top link mod I saw that I loved. I scoured my local Home Depot looking for the stick-on plastic tile, but the lady in the tile section told me it was only available online. Then I started looking at the plastic sheet that looks like an old tin ceiling tile. Was going to go with that, but my eye was caught by a particular glass tile (see attached pic) that was SO unique and will go so well with the Parsley color scheme we have. I had to talk my husband into it because he weighs everything I bring into the trailer

On the screen door, I picked up a square of Lexan that was thin enough (.19 or so) to fit into the slot at the screen. Flexed it in and it's been enough to keep the dog and little one away from the screen.

Oh perfect! Thanks for that tip!

I got a single 90 lb gas strut and installed it in the middle of the master bed.

Yes, this is what my hubby has planned. I don't know what lb. it is, but he said he already had one in his shop he could use.

For the bathroom faucet, keep in mind that the bathroom sink doesn't need the plunger thing for the drain. My Home Depot faucet has the hole for the plunger handle and it's the one thing that irks me about my upgrade.

We have a rubbed bronze color faucet my mom didn't use in her house, so we were going to install it in the RV. It will class up the joint from what's currently there. I'll have to check it if has a plunger handle hole or not. What did you use to cover over it?

I know the bathroom skylight has been talked about before due to heat, so I know people have attacked that problem already.

Yeah, I really noticed this during the shakedown. I think the best solution I found on these forums was to stick on some of that shelf liner to diffuse the light/heat but not trap heat or condensation. Not sure if it should be applied with tape or adhesive spray, but one thing keeping me from it is the mess it will leave behind if I ever try to take it off.

I don't climb the bunk ladder (or any ladder) with the balls of my feet. Using the arch is probably safer, especially if you're wearing socks.

Yikes. Putting all my weight on the arch of my foot is hurty. Maybe my 11-year old can scuttle up there like a monkey, but I'm hauling myself up and down it to change the sheets, etc.

Toilet upgrade is on my list for down the road. The current one works well enough, so no hurry, but I need more weight at that end of the trailer.

Same here. And again, my husband is concerned with any weight I bring onboard. He might ask me to lose 20 lbs. next.

Oh yeah, and as for the range hood not venting to the outside, that seems to be the norm on many of our trailers. Some add a Fantastic Fan (I think that's it) to the closest vent, but I'm planning on adding a real outside vent in that spot, but need to fabricate some ducting to make the connection.

I was thinking of asking the dealer to install a fan in the kitchen vent the first time we ever bring it in for maintenance, if it is a simple install. Hope you'll post pics when you tackle that one!
Attached Images

Old 06-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #4
f6bits

The Smart Tiles aren't in the tile section. Go figure. They were on an end cap in the home carpet and hardwood section. Check the Home Depot website for the Smart Tiles and see if it's in stock near you. Doing it with real tile and backer board requires the edging, glue, grout, and a bunch of effort and then maintenance.

For the bathroom faucet, I never plugged the hole. It's about ⅛", so I think I'm the only one bothered by it.

I climb my bunk ladder and I made it with round dowels used for hanging clothes. If it's hurty, then put on shoes or sandals when climbing. I still think the narrow ones would be safer for the kiddo, or if you do make deeper ones, make it an L so his feet don't slip out the back if he's wearing socks.

If the kitchen vent has a live 12V feed, the fan idea sounds good. I think the only 12V I have near there is the ceiling light, which isn't always live. And the Fantastic Fan is pretty pricey.

2011 Passport 2590BH
Old 06-21-2013, 06:01 AM   #5
CCC

My husband has been hard at work, and I've been hard at shopping (ha!). Some projects have to be done at home and then taken out to the RV to install since we store it at an RV storage location. We are going camping this weekend to get lots of the mods underway. Will post pics once those are in, but here are some pics of the work hubby's been doing at home.

1) Glass tile backsplash. He got the backer board cut to size and applied spray adhesive to the two tiles and let it sit overnight last night. Tonight I'll grout it and then seal when it is dry. He still has to get trim pieces and stain them so this project won't be installed for another week or so.

2) Widen the bunk bed steps. He cut, routed, and sanded the steps and stained them last night. We'll install them tomorrow while we're out at the campground.

We'll also install 3), 4), and 7) and maybe 6) this weekend. The rest will come in a week or two.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	tile_backer.jpg
Views:	291
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	3442   Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder_steps.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	3443  
Old 06-24-2013, 09:16 AM   #6
CCC

Second trip out this weekend. Found a downfall to the combo of a door in the bathroom and the "door assist" gas strut. Was on a midnight potty break and thought I'd lean over and try the door to check to see if the kids locked the bathroom door. Turns out they didn't. So, the door assist kicked in, and from my precarious perch, I couldn't reach it to pull it shut. So there I was in all my glory for the world (crowded campground) to see. Lesson learned.

Got the ladder steps and towel rack mod pics, showing the steps before/after we widened them. We only did the bottom 3 steps since we usually skip that last one up top.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	ladder_pre.JPG
Views:	325
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	3496   Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder_during.JPG
Views:	305
Size:	61.8 KB
ID:	3508   Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder_post_new.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	3569   Click image for larger version

Name:	ladder_straight.jpg
Views:	270
Size:	70.0 KB
ID:	3570   Click image for larger version

Name:	towel_rack.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	69.5 KB
ID:	3571  

Old 06-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #7
f6bits

That's some nice woodworking! Like the sig…"room with a view." Just like your bathroom.

2011 Passport 2590BH
Old 06-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #8
CCC

hahahaha. You got me. That's hilarious!
Old 06-26-2013, 08:35 AM   #9
CCC

baked a cake - shocking!

I had read on these forums to put a pizza stone in the oven to help displace the heat in the oven evenly--or else the things you bake will have a burned bottom.

I decided to bake a cake on our last outing, and the stone cracked in two. It was RIGHT OVER the flame, and it didn't get a chance to come up slowly to temperature. To make the pizza stone work as I'd intended, I would have to turn the oven on, wait a few minutes, then turn it off, and repeat several times, or else the room-temp stone is "shocked" at the temp diff. and will crack.

So, instead, I'll bring along my old cast iron cornbread pan and use that to disburse the heat throughout the oven evenly. It's heavier, but I won't have to babysit it like I would the pizza stone.

More mod pics attached: 1) the handle we put at the top of the bunk ladder to help you pivot up and over onto the top bunk; 2) the carpet we put in the bottom bunk* where the dogs will hang out (found at home depot in stock on a spool that they gave us yardage of); 3) the area in the kitchen where I removed the "chair rail" decal. That will be an ongoing project since it took a long time to get just this little section up. Weird that the 8" section by the door left a lot of adhesive behind, but the bit above the stove top came away virtually clean. I'll try to get rid of residual sticky with goo-gone. Will first do a test area to see if it damages the wall.

For those at home wondering if goo gone will hurt the wall, it didn't seem to do any damage at all. If, over time, I notice anything, I'll be sure to post about it.

*Note, while laying the carpet, my husband's knee went down on a seam of the 1/8" plywood bunk lid and cracked it. We were planning to reinforce this board anyway, but it has moved up in priority. They rated the bunks to 300lbs? I guess if you approach the bed like you are walking on thin ice and distribute your weight as evenly as possible. My husband only weighs 185lbs.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	pivot_handle.JPG
Views:	285
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	3498   Click image for larger version

Name:	carpet_bottombunk.JPG
Views:	322
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	3499   Click image for larger version

Name:	chair rail gone.JPG
Views:	298
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	3500  
Old 06-26-2013, 08:49 AM   #10
f6bits

I've been using my pizza stone for over a year with no problems. It's this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Bialetti-Piece.../dp/B00020E3NI

It sits on the metal below the rack. No pictures, but it's the metal with the ½" holes around the perimeter. I don't even remove the stone for travel. And my cooking has come out much better – especially the cookies.

The stone's about $13, so it may be worth a second try.

I'm not sure how well that upper bunk handle with work out. The walls are so thin and cheap that the screw holes might not hold up too well. And keep an eye out for flex on the wall when pulling on the handle. I'm always hesitant to put any type of stress on the walls.

2011 Passport 2590BH
Old 06-26-2013, 09:06 AM   #11
CCC

EDIT: f6bits, I looked at your link, and that is the same exact pizza stone set we got. We bought ours at Target last week, so either they've changed how they make the stone in the year since you bought it, or Passport changed the heating element distance/size/something. In any case, I set the oven to 350 degrees, and after about 10 minutes, heard a giant boom when the stone cracked in two.

The original screws for our pivot (bunk bed) handle were really long, and my husband was afraid they would pierce the outer shell of the RV, so he ground down the tips a bit. We will keep any eye out for any give or flexing, and make sure not to put our full weight on that handle--it's just to have a hand-hold, and the screw pressure will be pulled down/across, not straight out--so we should have some warning if it is giving way. I'll report back if anything doesn't hold up.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:54 PM   #12
CCC

Backsplash and painting

Got our bedroom "headboard" area painted and installed the glass tile backsplash in the kitchen. We love the effect.

The wall I painted had both a seam and piece of trim that's hidden when the mattress is down, but I painted right over both and I think it looks great. The wall already had a texture, so I didn't sand it first. And, it is new so I didn't need to wipe down with a degreaser first. I also read that painter's tape can pull up the surface on RV cabinets that aren't real wood...and that latex paint has a tendency to pull up with the tape when you remove it. For those two reasons, I didn't tape off to protect anything. Just put down a drop cloth and cut in the edges. This was a really easy job.

I used a combo primer/paint (Behr paint) in a Latex semi-gloss. I put 2 coats on, and when it dries, I'll take another photo of the finished room. Added benefit of Latex paint is that if you spill a drop or overpaint, it is easy to pick off a hard surface once it dries (same reason to not mask off with painter's tape).

See pics below! (note, the green is called "Oregano" and though it looks bright "green screen" in the last photo because of the flash, it is really subtle and subdued (an avacado color).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	backsplash_in.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	62.6 KB
ID:	3564   Click image for larger version

Name:	tile_in_close.jpg
Views:	249
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	3565   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0305.jpg
Views:	195
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	4004   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0302.JPG
Views:	210
Size:	55.4 KB
ID:	4009  
Old 07-04-2013, 04:13 PM   #13
f6bits

The headboard treatment is too daring for me. Plus, ours has a panel there that matches the bedspread. The kitchen tile came out great! I love the wood border on it.

2011 Passport 2590BH
Old 07-04-2013, 05:51 PM   #14
zuley

We too set off the smoke alarm every time we cooked inside with our 23RB. I purchased a 12 volt fan that sits on the counter under our TV. We boon dock most often so we are unable to use the AC, so the fan at least keeps moving the air around inside. Last weekend prior to cooking pancakes and ultimately setting off the alarm I turned the fan on and aimed it towards the smoke alarm. Voila!! Problem solved.
zuley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 11:37 PM   #15
CCC

Quote:
Originally Posted by f6bits View Post
The headboard treatment is too daring for me. Plus, ours has a panel there that matches the bedspread. The kitchen tile came out great! I love the wood border on it.
Thanks! We'll have to see how it does once we hit the road. Hope the flexing of the camper won't crack the grout. If so, we'll try something else.

I've seen pics of the models with a panel headboard on that wall that matches the bedspread, but ours didn't have that. Since that wall is curved, it will be hard to hang anything there. I'll keep the original master bedspread for my son's bunk bed (I've re-sewn it to fit his mattress), and use our beige duvet and bedding from our other camper on our bed. When I got it all together, it was WAY too much beige.

So, I took a couch pillow into Home Depot and picked a complimentary, soft green to paint that wall for a visual headboard effect. I'm not so daring...the space is only about 6 square feet. I've seen others paint the whole inside of their camper.

I have had a blast decorating. I think I'll post some before/after pics just to show all of that, too. Will have to grab shots when we are out camping, since a lot of things are stowed away while it is in storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuley View Post
We too set off the smoke alarm every time we cooked inside with our 23RB. I purchased a 12 volt fan that sits on the counter under our TV. We boon dock most often so we are unable to use the AC, so the fan at least keeps moving the air around inside. Last weekend prior to cooking pancakes and ultimately setting off the alarm I turned the fan on and aimed it towards the smoke alarm. Voila!! Problem solved.
Very good workaround idea! Our previous camper had no vent/range hood so I'm well versed in setting off the smoke alarm when I use the stove. With the last camper, my husband would just pop the battery out until I finished cooking, but hubby said that this camper has the alarm hardwired - no battery to pop out, so we are stuck with the noise.

I had read others saying to open the kitchen window and point a fan at the stovetop to blow the smoke out out that window, but I have no space from the side/back of the stovetop to set my little countertop fan to achieve that angle. So I'll try your idea of pointing it up at the alarm instead. Thanks!

P.S. The tin sign I put up in the kitchen (visible in the first pic of the installed backsplash) says: "Dinner will be ready when the smoke alarm goes off."
Old 07-28-2013, 02:50 PM   #16
CCC

Third time out camping and have now mostly finished with the mods (I updated in the first post on this thread with those still pending).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_0315.JPG
Views:	270
Size:	91.7 KB
ID:	3758   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0347.jpg
Views:	274
Size:	33.0 KB
ID:	3759   Click image for larger version

Name:	outside_boat.jpg
Views:	254
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	3770  
Old 09-01-2013, 11:16 AM   #17
mom2budnbug

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCC View Post
Third time out camping and have now mostly finished with the mods (I updated in the first post on this thread with those still pending).
Love the clock and phrase!
mom2budnbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #18
CCC

curtains, counter extension

Thanks Mom2budnbug!

Took the trailer out for the 4th time now for Labor Day weekend. Just got back. I installed my curtains to replace the metal blinds in the kitchen that kept knocking into the window crank and just looked so industrial. Hubby says the curtains really make it homey. Thought I'd pull 'em both back away from the stove, but that looks too crowded. I'll make another tieback and just pull one to each side. We also don't like how that light above the curtain looks...hubby will build a wood cover to wrap around the front and throw the light to the wall. Right now it just creates a glare and the ridge sides of the light cover are not pleasant to look at. Perhaps the mods are a never ending quest. Well, we're having fun anyway.

Hubby got the bathroom cabinet extension 90% installed (in pic). He didn't like the hinge arm he had, so he'll have to do that bit later. I'm glad to have a bit of room to stretch out and a place to hold my stuff while I'm putting on/taking off my face.

We ate like kings this weekend...one of the best parts of camping. Unfortunately, at Fort Parker, TX it was 104 degrees, so other than early morning bike rides both days, we hung out inside and watched movies and cooked. I made some killer brownies, and we had a thermos of ice tea going the whole time. Stickers in the dirt outside, so not even much fun for the pups.

Pics of the curtains and counter extension, and I chose one good shot of the beautiful scenery at the campsite. Hope you all had a great holiday weekend!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	bath_1.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	4059   Click image for larger version

Name:	bath_2.jpg
Views:	237
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	4060   Click image for larger version

Name:	path.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	95.1 KB
ID:	4061   Click image for larger version

Name:	curtains_1.jpg
Views:	210
Size:	65.4 KB
ID:	4069   Click image for larger version

Name:	curtains_3.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	55.0 KB
ID:	4070  

Old 04-28-2019, 04:59 PM   #19
DaveHolguin18

How did you attach the towel bar to the bathroom wall? Is there a stud there’s?
DaveHolguin18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2019, 07:32 PM   #20
busterbrown

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveHolguin18 View Post
How did you attach the towel bar to the bathroom wall? Is there a stud there’s?
You've erected a 6 year old thread. The OP hasn't logged on in 4 years. You may want to create a new thread that will get more responses.
Hensley SwiftArrow Control Hitch with 1000 lb Spring Bars
Me, DW, (3) little DS's, and 1 rambunctious Boston Terrier

busterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote