Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 06-05-2011, 11:40 AM   #1
Outbackmel

2011 Outback KITCHEN blinds

Our "high quality" string broke on our kitchen sink blinds. Need to replace. Need guidance on how to remove this stubborn little gizmo without doing any damage to the surrounding valance. Got the bottom loose and raised the blinds so not hanging lop sided. I measured them as 32" wide and 22 long when in the extended position.

Recon they are under "warranty"?? Unit is not 1 yr old yet.

Your experience is appreciated.
Outbackmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2011, 11:49 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

If you visit this site: www.dirtyblindman.com and click on the FAQ Help link, you will find some information there. Trying doing a Google search ( rv window blinds or rv window blind repair) and you will find some sites devoted to this topic. Hope this helps.
Old 06-07-2011, 05:17 AM   #3
Jackie
Permanent User Ban

I have done the removal and all few years back but right now I don't remember as how I did it. I suggest take the help of internet and search the internet and search for your query. If you wish to get new plantation shutters or blinds then do lookout for the great deals available online.
Jackie is offline   Reply With Quote