Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2013, 09:16 AM   #1
Heimtime21

Winterizing a Laredo 303TG

Can someone offer any advice or suggestions on how to winterize my Laredo 303TG? I'm not sure where my water pump is either.

2013 Laredo 303Tg
2003 Avalanche 2500 8.1L

Heimtime21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 11:37 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

There are numerous posts/threads about winterizing already here on the forum. Use the search feature (type in "winterizing") and you'll find dozens of posts about this topic. We have answered winterizing questions just recently and a step-by-step post was just submitted within the last week.

If, for some reason, you can't find any posts/threads about winterizing, get back to us.
The process is essentially the same from one model to the next. Your Laredo is pretty standard.

When you did your pre-delivery inspection, were you not shown where the water pump is located and how to access it? Did you ask and the tech not show you? When or if you asked, the water pump location should have been a part of the walk-through.
Old 10-30-2013, 06:54 PM   #3
Laredo60

Smile

Your water pump is on the drivers side in the compartment under your bed in the front of the RV. You will have to take 4 screws out of the wooden box that is there to protect your pump. Once you do that all you have to do is turn the valve and take the hose that's there ( which is to short I might add) and put it in the bottle of pink antifreeze and turn on your pump and start opening your faucets. Don't forget the outside shower. Of course make sure you turn the bypass valve on your hot water heater to avoid filling it up with the pink stuff. Make sure you switch off the electric button on your water heater before you drain it all out. If you are plugged in to shore power you will fry it if there is no water in there. Also make sure you flush toliet to get pink stuff through that line too.hope this helps you out. I also pumped air trough the black tank flush as well. Make sure you put the pink stuff down all drains too. And leave some in the toliet bowl as well. I just did mine on Sunday so it's all fresh in my mind. Have fun
Old 11-13-2013, 04:39 AM   #4
Heimtime21

Thank You for your response!!!

2013 Laredo 303Tg
2003 Avalanche 2500 8.1L

Heimtime21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
303tg, laredo, laredo 303tg, winterize, winterizing 303tg