Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-13-2013, 08:46 AM   #1
fulltiminmamma

Extra weight in living room

Is there somewhere that explains weight specs about how much extra weight the rv will hold?

We are wanting to set up a tub in our living room for a week or so. The tub while filled will be 1,000 lbs. Is this amount of weight something that the living room will be able to hold? We have 6 point auto level jacks and the tub will be going in our rear living room.

Any info is helpful. Thanks!
fulltiminmamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2013, 11:04 AM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

First things first ... Welcome to the forum.
From your profile I see you have an Alpine 3650RL that has a load capacity of 2995lbs. ..... As long as you don't have too much other "Stuff" onboard you should be fine. I assume you will not be towing with the tub filled.
Not to be nosy but, what is the tub for? I am picturing an opportunity for some homemade wine.
If you can keep it as close to the axles as possible. Enjoy, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
fulltiminmamma

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankpage View Post
First things first ... Welcome to the forum.
From your profile I see you have an Alpine 3650RL that has a load capacity of 2995lbs. ..... As long as you don't have too much other "Stuff" onboard you should be fine. I assume you will not be towing with the tub filled.
Not to be nosy but, what is the tub for? I am picturing an opportunity for some homemade wine.
If you can keep it as close to the axles as possible. Enjoy, Hank

Thank you for the response! We plan on only having it up for a week or so and definitely no towing, so hopefully all will go well. We will be using it as a "hot tub" (or birthtub if you want full disclosure.)

We will give it a shot anyways, and fingers crossed we wont have any problems Thanks!
fulltiminmamma is offline   Reply With Quote