Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 01-22-2013, 08:05 AM   #1
chacker

Slide Out issues

2010 Montana 3750

I am new and need help. I read the owner manual about slides and it said read the slide manual. There is not one in my RV. So HELP! We bought it used from a guy who left it parked for 1 year on his property and hardly touched it. After 1 month or so the kitchen table slide shifted while we sat on it. The bottom part of the slide slid toward the outside of the camper. You can see the white plastic piece it moves on. The slide still works fine, there is just a lump under the carpet. I don't know how to fix it or how to maintain my slides. Help would be so appreciated. Thanks!
chacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:16 AM   #2
Festus2
Site Team

The slide components are most likely from Lippert and you can download the Operation and Service Manual from here: www.lci1.com

In the Manual, there are some diagrams illustrating various parts, adjustment instructions, and troubleshooting hints.

A phone call to Lippert's service department may help as well.

Hope this helps and welcome to the forum.