Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner > In Command Systems
Click Here to Login

Old 01-11-2024, 02:58 PM   #1
AnnaMikk

In Command

Hello all, I have a 2023 Fuzion 430. When I try to log into the coach from my Android phone I get a message, RV Offline.
The WiFi is working and the rig is connected, everything is updated so I am not sure where to go from here, I have wondered if RV Offline means it is not connected to the in command center/cloud or does it mean it is not connected to WiFi. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
AnnaMikk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:17 PM   #2
GlasNav

WiFi connection would be for the Global Connect service, if you are in your RV, use Bluetooth.

2021 Cougar 25RDS
2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, Mega Cab, DRW,
Cummins 6.7 HO, Aisin 6 Spd HD, 4x4
GlasNav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 05:33 PM   #3
AnnaMikk

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlasNav View Post
WiFi connection would be for the Global Connect service, if you are in your RV, use Bluetooth.
I have connected it via BT, but I should be able to control from farther away then BT. I have done that in the past. One thing I forgot to mention, all worked perfectly until the power cord became disconnected and the batteries went completely dead.
Old 01-11-2024, 06:15 PM   #4
GlasNav

Make sure that the settings have the password for the WiFi network you're accessing.

You might need to reenter the password.

Lastly, is the WiFi network visible on your phone?

2021 Cougar 25RDS
2019 RAM 3500 Longhorn, Mega Cab, DRW,
Cummins 6.7 HO, Aisin 6 Spd HD, 4x4
GlasNav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2024, 06:34 PM   #5
AnnaMikk

Yes and when I go into the WiFi on the in command it says its connected, thats what has stumped me, made me think maybe it meant the RV is offline from the in command server.
Old 01-12-2024, 03:59 AM   #6
RickV

I am not an expert on this but, you may need to reboot the BCM I had a error message from one of my AC and every time I'd turn the In Command display it would display it. Here's a link to another option https://www.keystoneforums.com/forum...ighlight=reset

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2024, 01:19 PM   #7
LHaven

Some of the time when I get the offline message, I go to the DCM, bring up Settings / WiFi, and the display indicates that it wasn't connected to it before, but now that I'm checking up on it, it's hurriedly establishing the connection that it neglected to establish when it powered up. Other times, I find the DCM hung and in need of a total reboot.

In any cases, the first think you ought to try is a total reboot to see if it fixes your hangup. Hold the left button down until it flashes and then goes black. Then push it again and hold it down until it flashes and comes up (the boot screens will take about a minute). Then see if that fixed it.
Old 01-12-2024, 01:34 PM   #8
LHaven

I should add, I had one of the inCommand engineers tell me, "please power cycle the DC every week or so." I can't say I do this, but when I experience a hang of some sort once or maybe twice a month, it sets my expectations that this level of behavior is not entirely unexpected.
Old 01-18-2024, 08:37 PM   #9
bigrockk

This may sound silly but make sure the date and time are set correctly on the in command. I got caught with the same problem and setting the date and time was the fix.
bigrockk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:16 AM   #10
mwcotton

Global Connect Logon

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnaMikk View Post
Hello all, I have a 2023 Fuzion 430. When I try to log into the coach from my Android phone I get a message, RV Offline.
The WiFi is working and the rig is connected, everything is updated so I am not sure where to go from here, I have wondered if RV Offline means it is not connected to the in command center/cloud or does it mean it is not connected to WiFi. Any help would be appreciated.
Thank You
When the InCommand loses all power, IE: dead Battery, it is disconnected from the Global Command Center. Unfortunately, the InCommand system does not automaticly reestablish it's connection to the Global Command Center when it is powered back up. You will need to login to the Global Command Center from the DC to reestablish communication via the Wi-Fi when outside of Bluetooth range.
mwcotton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2024, 07:17 AM   #11
Camping family

Call in command 1 (800) 688-3135 they will help you. If I remember correctly when mine did that they had me reboot the system
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2024, 02:39 PM   #12
AnnaMikk

Thank you

Thank you everyone, I have a bunch of things to try once this crazy cold weather breaks and I can get back into our 430. Once I figure it out I will post an update on how I resolved it. Thank you again...
Old 01-23-2024, 05:10 PM   #13
AnnaMikk

I wanted to update everyone to let you all know what I have tried so far and nothing has worked. I have tried to update the BCM but it will not update via USB or OTA I have tried to reset both the BCM and the DC I still can't log into the in-command center servers even after having a forgot password emailed to me twice, I can still control everything from bluetooth. I am going to call ASA tomorrow and see if they can figure it out.
Old 01-24-2024, 03:05 PM   #14
AnnaMikk

Resolved

Called ASA and BCM was not updated the tech emailed me 3 different updates to put on my flash drive (which can not be any larger than 8GB) updated everything, and now all is working well, Be sure to do the BCM update last or it will not work. Hope this helps anyone who is having trouble with their In-Command center.