Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-02-2018, 09:02 AM   #1
brodiegg

What comes with my RV

So I just purchased my first RV, a 2019 Cougar Half Ton 27res. I was told to make sure to read the owners manual, which I have been very diligently doing. But there is a Catch-22. The manual says I may have standard bearings, E-Z lube bearings or Nev-r lube bearings check the Dexter book. So check the Dexter book and they refer me to the owners manual. I got on a chat with Keystone and a very nice person tried to answer what is on my rig and could not !!!!! When I got my truck it lists everything, why not trailers??? I did find out the dealer ordered it without the wiring and braces for a second AC, with is supposed to be standard, not optional. I even asked the service people what is on my coach and they did not know, gives me a lot of confidence for servicing. Any help would be appreciated,
brodiegg is offline   Reply With Quote